Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

I May Be A Fake Prophet But I May B D One God Will Use To Save Ur Life Odumeje - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I May Be A Fake Prophet But I May B D One God Will Use To Save Ur Life Odumeje (920 Views)

Salvation Is Free For All. Come Now And Be Saved. The Next Minute May B Too Late / The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet / Ondo Fake Prophet Arrested In His Shrine Inside A Bush. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I May Be A Fake Prophet But I May B D One God Will Use To Save Ur Life Odumeje by rgaryjnr(f): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
I may be a Fake Prophet or Bad Man of God to you, - Controversial clergyman, Odumeje tells critics

Anambra-based clergyman, Prophet Emeka Odumeje, who is famous for spraying money while preaching in his church, said this on his church's official Facebook page this moring

Click the link below to see screenshots
https://www.insidelifes.com/i-may-be-a-fake-prophet-or-bad-man-of-god-to-you-but-i-may-be-the-one-god-will-use-to-save-your-life-controversial-clergyman-odumeje-tells-critics/

Re: I May Be A Fake Prophet But I May B D One God Will Use To Save Ur Life Odumeje by alwaysonnet: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Inside life.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: I May Be A Fake Prophet But I May B D One God Will Use To Save Ur Life Odumeje by Righteousness89(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
GOD is Not an Author of Confusion!

If you are Fake, GOD has Nothing to do with you..

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Are Angry - Bishop Oyedepo / How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) / Is The Holy Spirit 'god?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.