Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Soon To Be KING!!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Soon To Be KING!!! (908 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soon To Be KING!!! by Hausduohjay(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Macho the German Shepherd Dog(showline) clocked 3. 5months this weekend. We are just loving his looks (coat pigmentation, angulation, pastern, muzzle etc) and his keen prey drive as every day passes. We do not really seek to breed in High temperament's in our showline Gs, so it is not part of our objectives.
Nb: Macho IS NOT FOR SALE, but if in need of this quality, why not contact us today on 09068149606. We are always at your service with quality dog breeds.

1 Share

Re: Soon To Be KING!!! by phunkypalace(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Super boy Macho is. grin grin. I'm very happy you are doing a great job with him. Hope you still remember the details of how he was bred. If you still need it, you can hit me up.

To that man still having trust issues, this owner paid 180k before delivery and he got what he paid for. Mr Deniyi can bear me witness. cool
Re: Soon To Be KING!!! by Hausduohjay(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
phunkypalace:
Super boy Macho is. grin grin. I'm very happy you are doing a great job with him. Hope you still remember the details of how he was bred. If you still need it, you can hit me up.

To that man still having trust issues, this owner paid 180k before delivery and he got what he paid for. Mr Deniyi can bear me witness. cool

That is very true sir, and a big thank you.
Congrats too on your top girl's(carly) conception, i wish you the very best. Win - Win for us all Ijmn �
Re: Soon To Be KING!!! by Hausduohjay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Super boy Macho at 8months. Sorry for the Amateur footage. Hope to do a thread soon, exclusively on Cynology (Macho taking the center stage)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dogaza Caucasians Hostel / Turkish Van Cats For Sale / An Amazing Plan For Dog Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.