Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? (49535 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Dela007(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2019
Go into egg production and supply.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2019
IMASTEX:

People need money to make more money. He had it, only to enrich others by making it available to be loaned. Why he gets nothing in return
Do you know he got nothing in return while the money remained there for over 12 months?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by cliqtips: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2019
can I DM you for more info on this ?

abbeYhart:
Buy phones from UK or US and sell in Nigeria. You can make a lot of gain from it. I am based in US so i am very sure of it. It is something i do by the side...as an additional source of income.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by invigilator(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
chubbyG:

Does it sound fair to you when you said he should be paying someone 10k?

That's a start up salary considering the expenses spent on setting up the business and his current earning at his workplace... It's not a fixed allowance...
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by invigilator(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Torg77:

Bad mind..why don't u go and work for the 10k a month.

It appears you did not read the part the op is earning 50k a month and the relative amount it will cost him to set up the business. And you yourself clearly refused to do the thinking.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Adesuwag(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2019
ZACHIE:

Hmm.
So, we should become nerds for you merely because you have a little above 1m in your account?
Bobo, chill.
That 1m is weekend bubbly expense

But, if you are pretty sincere about knowing what to do with your 1m+, get off social media and walk around your community to see what needs exist.
Supplying water may be all you need to do. Draining water may be the other way around.

Swallow your huge pride on your little money and learn from yourself.
hahahhahahah what a comic relief! You did a good job schooling him.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by ojoduoludare(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
try the bet9ja shop and come and thanks me later i wont say more then that

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by cliqtips: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
hello. is the rider going to pay for the whole one year ?

ayo6hammiey:
Why don't you do hire purchase of motorcycle or Marwa? Buy new at the rate of #215/#220k.. Find lawyer to bind the deal between you and the purchaser.. Let's say motorcycle purchaser delivers 2k daily.. That's #14k weekly.. 52 weeks makes a year.. #14K times 52 = #728k... Let's say u spend #100k on repairs which cannot even be up to that, Ur left with #628k.

That's what I do in ibadan, on my third motorcycle now..
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
cliqtips:
hello. is the rider going to pay for the whole one year ?

Bro abeg if you have a keke marwa abeg give me make i dey ride am for you on a hire purchase
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Od1n: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
agrowell:
invest in piggery business and earn 20% every six (6) month

check my signature
That's 20k a month. Small.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by mistakay1112: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Invest in bet business. Either Bet9ja or Betking, your money is from the poor. (That’s the secret of the business). I have a friend that does it at Ibadan, am considering setting up one soon as side hustle.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Rolly22(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
SendAbroad:

Rolly22,

The problem with Minibus business is if you can't monitor it, you can never make money. Expect to hear Police catch me today, Tyre repair etc.

So, forget about this Minibus business idea if you are not ready to install Mini CCTV by bus entrance, CCTV inside the bus facing forward to back seat and facing back seat to driver.

Drivers might reject driving your bus because they won't be able to make money.

This is so true.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by SirWhiteFish: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
kcowen:

Lolz they will still take it after wearing it for 3 days, you are right, it is not as lucrative as it use to be anyway, it my side hustle we are still trying
hi.. Please, like how much do you rake in per week
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Ama80(f): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oracle55:
My fellow nairalanders I am here to seek your advice, I am presently working as an administrative assistant and my salary is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) but as it is now the standard of living in Lagos is very high, I can't get married and build a family with 50,000.

I have saved up 600,000, please what business can I start up in lagos with that amount?

A friend suggested opening a Bet 9ja betting centre that he makes up to 100k weekly, please I need more suggestions please.

Mod, help and push to front page for more suggestions thanks
if u can buy 2 gud fairly uses keke,i will connect u to university where it will be used fr campus ride and u make at least 60k everymonth after expenses.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by GMbuharii: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gforce2015:

See this mofo...Do you know me?.
If you know me, you will not be spewing out gibberish on me.. keep working and die struggling...
You said your soaps have penetrated enugu state... Do you know there are some soaps that have penetrated the entire federation but we can't find them in the market anymore?
If you like let your substandard soap penetrate aso villa, na you Sabi..

You and ihart,stop this at once!
Infact,you guys should become partners,joint together in the industry,how about that?
Share ideas and partner together, thanks

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by luxiesdesigns: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
ekeneokwologu:
I have a corrola 2003 used I want to sell @990k for any Uber driver
Let's talk.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
jerry447:
can u teach me affiliate marketing?

It's simple, you take a product and paste the link on your website. This is after you signed up with an affiliate marketing program or company.

The link is designed to show you referred the person making a purchase.

You earn a commission on every sale.

The hard work is getting a website with the right niche or area of specialization, driving traffic to the website and having the right affiliate products e.g from AliExpress or 1688, the Chinese merchants people seem to use these days.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Fabulono: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oracle55:
My fellow nairalanders I am here to seek your advice, I am presently working as an administrative assistant and my salary is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) but as it is now the standard of living in Lagos is very high, I can't get married and build a family with 50,000.

I have saved up 600,000, please what business can I start up in lagos with that amount?

A friend suggested opening a Bet 9ja betting centre that he makes up to 100k weekly, please I need more suggestions please.

Mod, help and push to front page for more suggestions thanks

Keep your job and invest 30% of the money in something that you can monitor and have control over from any where you are .. after some months if it turns out well then you can increase your investment .. this I can help you with but I will take 10% commission from profit made .. not negotiable.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by iHart(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Yhemit:

I think something good can come out if you can be our buyer also. We specializes in the processing production and sales of unrefined Shea Butter in the country
Interesting to know you deal on Shea butter, though I have someone who currently supplies me Shea butter, I will follow you on nairaland in case there is need to do business tomorrow. Please, where is your location.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by felix281(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:
first question - are you ready to leave your job to manage the business?
because nigerian employees if not directly supervised will rob you blind
unless you have a way of tracking the money being made, and the power to deal with employees who steal from you, you may find the business is 'not making money'

a business that i see that always makes money is a car wash. get a good source of water, a sign, compressor, proper soap and rags and you are in business. but how do you track number of cars washed?

Good question,
He can mount CCTV camera connected to his phone
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by felix281(m): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alex80s:
Storage business. Look for experienced person in that field. It might be your Mum in the Village. Inquire about fio fio , melon, honey, red oil and cocoa.

NB: You must look for experienced person in storage.
They make a lot money most times; some time they loose. That is why you must go for products that do not perish easily. Last year people that stored melon, sold with more 100% interest.

I deal on Zobo,ginger,fio fio and garlic..
It's a good biz..
Am working also

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by SendAbroad: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
mistakay1112:
Invest in bet business. Either Bet9ja or Betking, your money is from the poor. (That’s the secret of the business). I have a friend that does it at Ibadan, am considering setting up one soon as side hustle.

With Bet shop business, you are not in control of your business. You are only paid commission every week.

So you might sell 1m naira worth of bets and only get commsion of 40k which would have been reduced by thermal paper purchase, fuel, and other sundry expense.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by felix281(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:

1) camera will have to be solar powered .[they exist]
2) he will have to have reliable wifi/network on site
3) both must be tamper proof /or he will have to have a support guy thatcannot be corrupted by the staff
4) how do you balance your job with monitoring your business? will you be checking phone every 15 minutes? how do you intervene if you see your staff doing wayo?

After the day's work,he can come back and rewatch everything, very simple
If any wayo,he will immediately call one of his staff to behave well..
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by domido(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fyzt:
Pure water business
What part of pure water business?/ production or resale?/ educate me too
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by domido(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Offline business

Dry cleaning
Barbing salon
Mini importation
Car wash

Stock trading NYSe
Indices trading
Freelancing
Property hackjng

What's property hacking?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
DM me your digit pls
AlexBuena:

It's simple, you take a product and paste the link on your website. This is after you signed up with an affiliate marketing program or company.

The link is designed to show you referred the person making a purchase.

You earn a commission on every sale.

The hard work is getting a website with the right niche or area of specialization, driving traffic to the website and having the right affiliate products e.g from AliExpress or 1688, the Chinese merchants people seem to use these days.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by b03liberty(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
eagleeye2:
Make it up to 700k and get yourself a Keke Napep. When you close from work, you ride it for about 2hours and weekends also.
Do not quit your job.
They just stop Keke napep in Abuja

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
jerry447:
DM me your digit pls
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Starz825(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ronzy1990:
I need Toyota Rav4 2007 to buy at affordable price. Do u have access to any?
Would find out for u now...just me few hours..am just seeing this
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Inteltower: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
jajernwa22:

I have 1m but don't have the business ideas of bet9ja. I need more explanation on opening of betting shop.

there are two start ups I will propose to you
one is at its infant stage and has a guaranteed
longevity, profitability and newness, me & my team
need investors as we want to start this December.
while the order is just an idea although popular
abroad it can be effective here and you will make a
lot of money.
DM me on my whatsapp number; 08136156015
there its up to you to choose your preference but I
guarantee you won't regret neither
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Starz825(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ronzy1990:
I need Toyota Rav4 2007 to buy at affordable price. Do u have access to any?
Toyota Rav 4...2.8m...can go for 2.750

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.