Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

I Have A Blog And I Want To Learn How To Get Traffics - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have A Blog And I Want To Learn How To Get Traffics (690 Views)

I Would Give You Ideas That Would Help Your Blog Traffics (proof) / How To Gain Traffics To Your Blog Using Facebook / How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Blog And I Want To Learn How To Get Traffics by Promzymyles(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have a blog but i am having low traffic..i have tried so hard to advertise my blog on social media but i am not getting views.. please i need your Tips and advice
Re: I Have A Blog And I Want To Learn How To Get Traffics by skyhighweb(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Promzymyles:
I have a blog but i am having low traffic..i have tried so hard to advertise my blog on social media but i am not getting views.. please i need your Tips and advice

one advertise on site with trend

dont do google or facebook there own too expensive

advertise on local site

join whatapp group any group and post the link to ur story

post stories that aren't every where so u dont look like copy n paste blogger all the time
Re: I Have A Blog And I Want To Learn How To Get Traffics by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Promzymyles:
First, get a domain name, no one can make headway with a subdomain anymore, that era ended with Linda Ikeji! cool
Re: I Have A Blog And I Want To Learn How To Get Traffics by Diy09: 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Promzymyles:

If you can pay I will build a very Active Facebook page for you. I have over 2M audience on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Group With 92K Members Available For Sell / How Alexa Website Ranking Works / Feedback Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.