Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 PM

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car (25135 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by nairafame(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Man narrates what how Police officer hit his head with pistol after the policeman hit his car.

See what he wrote;
I did not kill o neither did I rob. My only offence is to complain and asked for an apology after a mobile police officer hit my car from the back. See what he did to me with his pistol.

See photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/policeman-hit-man-head-with-pistol.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Abfinest007(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
and you allowed him to get away with it

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by OladiTwo5(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
prof. Wole Soyinka said: only a fool argue with a man holding gun.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by skyhighweb(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:
u believe thats true?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by alwaysonnet: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Inside life.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Which kind country be this Papa God na You! @You alone ah dey ask sad

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by wickedtuna: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
As i scroll reach the first pix i think say na Didier Drogba grin. Sorry my brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by FuckTheMod: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
mob the bastard beast

1 Like

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by farouk2much(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigerian police are devils

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by ORIJIN201(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
The black man will blame the white man for everything, but he is a beast to his fellow black man. He doesn't even have to be in a position of power to show you that. Nigerian police has the most horrible and vile sets of human beings. You don't have to wonder why most of their offsprings turn out to be societal misfits. The apple doesn't fall off far from the tree.

Nigerians need restructuring of the mind before we go our several ways. Nigeria can't and will never work when we are together. Put this at the back of your mind everyday and let it motivate you to leave this pile of mess.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by rickey00: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Country of oppressors

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by FRESHG(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
THE GUY NA UBER DRIVER O sad

1 Like

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Skmoda360(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:
prof. Wole Soyinka once said and I quote, only a fool argue with a man holding gun.
shocked
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by forghon: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
See this one dey take the blood and wound do fashion selfie

1 Like

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by YorubaPrince: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:

I agree... the dude is surely a FOOL! angry
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by FuckTheMod: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:

stupid talk

Go read history of revolutions around the world

u go no say gun na nothing........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by emeijeh(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by t12tosin: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oga o
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by oloriLFC(f): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
enemy! You no be beta person aswear! grin person complain only, dem give am mark for face, you are now insinuating he ought to have done more. Na death be that na. Nigeria Police are criminals themselves

9 Likes

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Oodja: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
A mad man with a pistol... What would he have done?

Sorry bro, God will fight your fight. Go and treat the wound

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Unghost: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
wetin chioma nogo see for kitchen grin
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by padi94(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
They are meant to be sacking these guys who do these rubbish all the time. Many people they find job sack the bad eggs nd get new people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by princemillla(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria police are just too unprofessional honestly. How can you hit an unarmed citizen ?

I don't even know if there is any background check on all this guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Amuluonyenaego: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:
it was said by odumegwu Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Emzenoz(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Only one man use gun give you run...... Yoruba boys self
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Emzenoz(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:
Yoruba poeple too dea fear

1 Like

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Lilfire(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
for ur mind so make him go fight the idiot way carry gun undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Cyprus For Running Prostitution Ring / Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / NDLEA Nabs China-bound Man With Drugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.