Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car (25163 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by oloriLFC(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

it was said by odumegwu Ojukwu
No, Tafawa Balewa said it. Make we kuku turn am to wazobia thingz

1 Like

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by realstars: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
See market ooh!!!!!

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
A sick country without Physicians!
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Gywnnwest(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oga thats true. I have seen a lot.
skyhighweb:
u believe thats true?
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by onadana: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
and you allowed him to get away with it

Leave am,he enjoyed the selfie more than his car and injury.If you hold am,crowd go gather.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by OladiTwo5(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
FuckTheMod:

stupid talk

Go read history of revolutions around the world

u go no say gun na nothing........

When it's your turn, tell the policeman that what he's holding is nothing.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Godhatesodomy: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
China was one of the most corrupt countries in the world before they set a LAW to kill thieving politicians,
In a lawless society, lawlessness is the order of the day. The only reason military men do things like these is that they have realized there would be no repercussions. He won't even be queried
Same reason polticians steal.
I have been to villages in Nigeria where there are zero police stations or military presence and they are the most peaceful places in Nigeria.

ORIJIN201:
The black man will blame the white man for everything, but he is a beast to his fellow black man. He doesn't even have to be in a position of power to show you that. Nigerian police has the most horrible and vile sets of human beings. You don't have to wonder why most of their offsprings turn out to be societal misfits. The apple doesn't fall off far from the tree.

Nigerians need restructuring of the mind before we go our several ways. Nigeria can and will never work when we are together. Put this at the back of your mind everyday and let it motivate you to leave this pile of mess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by TheStarsAlign: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Its a jungle out there
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by waynejesus: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
skyhighweb:
u believe thats true?

Ode when arm rubber visit you drag with dem
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
our Christian copper who refused to Wear trouser,because is against her faith....

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Hoodbilonia: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
What he did with a pistol,now imagine the damage he wud have caused if it was a handgun called AK 47
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by dapadawee: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Abfinest007:
and you allowed him to get away with it
get away with what the pistol or the violence. I beg that guy was very wise to have let him go o I beg. no be person wey motor jam they see number o if u know u know
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by makavelli80(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
skyhighweb:
u believe thats true?
'they' always believe in him
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by syntax50: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
nairafame:
Man narrates what how Police officer hit his head with pistol after the policeman hit his car.

See what he wrote;

See photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/policeman-hit-man-head-with-pistol.html

Where is the mopo?
Where is the pistol??
No witnesses

FAKE NEWS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by dangwarmai(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
You should go to church for thanksgiving as he didnt use Bullet. By the way, where is the policeman?
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by pen2(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
princemillla:
Nigeria police are just too unprofessional honestly. How can you hit an armless citizen with gun.

I don't even know if there is any background check on all this guys
*unarmed citizen*
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by dangwarmai(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
dapadawee:

get away with what the pistol or the violence. I beg that guy was very wise to have let him go o I beg. no be person wey motor jam they see number o if u know u know
grin
dapadawee:

you get sense die . I Hail you.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by foolbuster: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:
prof. Wole Soyinka said: only a fool argue with a man holding gun.

And only pathetic cowards will happily accept this whole heartedly while quickly surrendering their dignity and embarassing their lineage.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Nvc078: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:
that grand patron of men holding illegal guns
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Jaqenhghar: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:
Thats why you people are where you are. You dont argue they still fúck you up. Make una continue. Una never see anything
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by skyhighweb(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
waynejesus:

Ode when arm rubber visit you drag with dem
u are a fool ode God punish those hands wen u take type these mumu
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by OdefaGirl(f): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
OladiTwo5:

So because someone is holding a gun, one can't express himself.... This country is finished. The law makers are the first law breakers.
Intimidation is not right....it pushes people to the wall.
First of all before status, we are humans...
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Abubauchi: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lie lie nairaland
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by nedekid: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Boil water. Pour on your bumper and see it unfold.
You are good to go.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by aspiring44: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
farouk2much:
Nigerian police are devils

They all need psychiatric assessment and evaluation .
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by greatefa1011(m): 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
I bet u. Assess the qualifications of that officer:O' level with 6 f9s n 3Ps. Childhood nurturing: far surbub.On-d-job training attended: wasn't available while training was on going. What can anyone expect����
Hahahaha
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by webngnews: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by ORIJIN201(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
China was one of the most corrupt countries in the world before they set a LAW to kill thieving politicians,
In a lawless society, lawlessness is the order of the day. The only reason military men do things like these is that they have realized there would be no repercussions. He won't even be queried
Same reason polticians steal.
I have been to villages in Nigeria where there are zero police stations or military presence and they are the most peaceful places in Nigeria.

The laws are there, and no one obeys, not even the no. 1. My guy, monkey better pass most Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack 2 Towns In Benue, Kill 5 (Graphic Photos) / I Sold Human Head For N25,000 - Ritualist Arrested In Oyo State Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.