Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/11/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/11/19 (186 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/11/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/11/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/11/19 by dallyemmy: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/11/19 by dallyemmy: 8:27am On Nov 14, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, 14 November 2019) -

A Shinning Light In Darkness

Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to set me free from satanic captivity, yokes and oppression.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let my light so shine before men that they may see my good works and glorify You, my Father, who is in heaven, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, increase the intensity of Your light in my life, such that, every satanic agent in my vicinity will relocate, in Jesus' name.

6.I reaffirm and decree that I am the light of the world; I shine in darkness and darkness cannot comprehend or prevail over me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to preach the gospel of Christ in season and out of season, and to set the captives free, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me to shine through righteous living, good works and showing love to the oppressed and the down trodden, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, don't let my light be extinguished by the darkness of this world, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, do not allow the powers of darkness to prevail over his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of Glory / The Last Days - Historical Incident That Will Reoccur On A Global Scale / Prayer Boosters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.