Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Indecisive On My Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive On My Partner (894 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Indecisive On My Partner by Pafoma: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Guys! I need serious, real and honest contributions.. Thanks to all that will contribute.

I have a lady whom i am dating. I truly love and care about her but she has been with people that are in my circle and this disturbs me. She didnt used to be a straightforward and totally faithful person but i see that she is making efforts towards being completely honest and straightforward but still i dont have rest in my spirit about taking the decision to marry her.

I have observed she is soft with guys and is not firm, although i am aware it takes time for someone used to a particular pattern or lifestyle to adjus. I need help because breaking up with this lady will mean that i have to look for someone else to start the entire circle with again and who knows what if the new one also comes with even worse baggages.

My questions are these

1. What do you advice i do?
2. Who has been in similar situation where you fell in love with a lady your friends and circle have been with then married her? What was the experience like including things to look out for..
3. How can be sure i wont regret the decision to go forward?

Please feel free to ask me any question and i’ll answer if they are not sarcastic or jokes..

Thank you.
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by thorpido(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Do you like her enough?Are you okay with her character now?You say she's not a honest person!
Everyone has one thing or the other in the past.Ask yourself if you are very okay with her if not let her go.
You can always start again.
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by donbachi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
circle...should not be a determinant factor in choosing a wife..cos as time goes,many of them won't be there.but if married to ur friend and have a beautiful marriage tomorrow,it will attract like minds.lastly,when it favours u,people will tell u dat u made the best decision.if it doesn't..they will call it a mistake.so follow ur heart.
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Pafoma: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
thorpido:
Do you like her enough?Are you okay with her character now?You say she's not a honest person!
Everyone has one thing or the other in the past.Ask yourself if you are very okay with her if not let her go.
You can always start again.

Honestly, i love her but sincerely cannot say how much i do.. Characterwise like i said, she has improvwd but she is not there yet as i am still uncomfortable with something she does and her approach to somethings as well... another thing is that i always get paranoid on whether she will do right by me or turn out to be a big mistake!

I am honestly aware that i too have flaws that i am also working on but i know i genuinely want to be with her if my mind can just rest with her. Brother, starting over again is not usually as easy as you are painting it... Genuiene feelings are involved..
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
if u check, that lady should be my student.grin A spartan woman will never completely adjust or commit to u until she s sure u re serious beyond words about marrying her. Her options has to be open and ur circle of friends can be potential dates.

The truth is... things will remain the way they are for the reasons I believe u know already.
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Pafoma: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
circle...should not be a determinant factor in choosing a wife..cos as time goes,many of them won't be there.but if married to ur friend and have a beautiful marriage tomorrow,it will attract like minds.lastly,when it favours u,people will tell u dat u made the best decision.if it doesn't..they will call it a mistake.so follow ur heart.

I know circle is not a determinant that was why i went ahead with the relationship despite knowing what i know. I totally agree with you on the fact that people will move on but i just dont want to regret plus i certainly dont want to make any mistake.. appreciate your contribute and i hope you understand my point.
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Pafoma: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
chenzen:
if u check, that lady should be my student.grin A spartan woman will never commit to u until she s sure u re serious beyond words about marrying her. Her options has to be open and ur circle of friends can be potential dates.

The truth is... things will remain the way they are for the reasons I believe u know already.

I dont get you
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pafoma:

I dont get you
u will
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by mumumugu(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
I think I know her, send me her phone number let me confirm if she used to be in my circle
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
i just wish the girl would give u more heartache so u will know the right thing to do instead of looking for advice

Re: Indecisive On My Partner by tosyne2much(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
The circle shouldn't really be a problem or what exactly do you really mean by "circle"?

Has she been sleeping with your friends?
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Pafoma: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
tosyne2much:
The circle shouldn't really be a problem or what exactly do you really mean by "circle"?

Has she been sleeping with your friends?

Dated a few people i know
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by AfroKnight: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
1. You have no rest in your spirit about the marriage.

2. She is not firm with guys. That means she doesn’t consider her relationship with you as exclusive enough to discourage “toasters”.

What bigger red flags do you need bro?

If you go ahead and marry her, you have accepted the terms and conditions.
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by Pafoma: 2:50am On Nov 14, 2019
AfroKnight:
1. You have no rest in your spirit about the marriage.

2. She is not firm with guys. That means she doesn’t consider her relationship with you as exclusive enough to discourage “toasters”.

What bigger red flags do you need bro?

If you go ahead and marry her, you have accepted the terms and conditions.

1. ✔️
2. She did not used to be firm with guys but there is alot of improvment in this area not although she still is not there yet. She considers our relationship and yes she discourages toasters to a large extent but you know ladies can be funny when you have not proposed or married them!
Re: Indecisive On My Partner by lalasticlala(m): 11:22am On Nov 14, 2019

(1)

Serious Relationship / Is She A Traditional African Feminist / I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.