Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Can You Swap With This Camera?? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Can You Swap With This Camera?? (1088 Views)

Need An Iphone Ready To Swap With Infinix Hot 6 / I Need Samsung S7 Edge To Swap With My S8 And Add Money / Mint Iphone 5c 32gb 25k 4g lte for swap with an Android phone sold sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by beezyblaze(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
I have a perfectly working camera i want to swap with any other gadget or mifi

Used to make use of it until recently got a new camera.

Comes with 2 lasting batteries and charger.

If you find this useful and want to swap, mention me or whatsapp me on 08161319862

Modified I charged one of the batteries and noticed the battery got drained the next day while in the camera..
Dont know if it’s because it hasn’t been used for a really really long time or so but what i know is it can be fixed for a penny or so.

Aside that..nothing else..Works perfectly!!

I love being as plain and transparent as possible i all my deals??

So if anyone is still interested..hit me up.
New picture posted.

Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by hayjayman(m): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
32GB SD card.. Game?
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by smothy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
WhatsApp me 07064612284
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by Ciroelgrande(f): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
beezyblaze:

If you find this useful and want to swap, mention me or whatsapp me on 08161319862

Bro, don't worry yourself too far, I can give you all of these if you're game.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by beezyblaze(m): 2:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Ciroelgrande:

Bro, don't worry yourself too far, I can give you all of these of you're game.

Yeah i am..
But you’ll do me a favour.
How much is this?
I want all of it..
I’ll give you my account details and you send the money grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by beezyblaze(m): 2:48am On Nov 14, 2019
hayjayman:
32GB SD card.. Game?

No boss.
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by Tlyon(m): 3:48am On Nov 17, 2019
beezyblaze:

TECNO C8
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by beezyblaze(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Available

Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by beezyblaze(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Tlyon:

TECNO C8

Check the post again and get back to me boss.
It’s been modified
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by Tlyon(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2019
beezyblaze:

Check the post again and get back to me boss.
It’s been modified

OK but does that battery last if not left inside the camera, asin you remove after charging.
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by beezyblaze(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2019
Tlyon:

OK but does that battery last if not left inside the camera, asin you remove after charging.

Yes...
I noticed it does.
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by Tlyon(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2019
beezyblaze:

Yes...
I noticed it does.
OK What's the deal
Re: What Can You Swap With This Camera?? by beezyblaze(m): 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tlyon:

OK What's the deal

Left for you to decide

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 9 N960 LCD Screen- 30k. Sold / SOLD Xmas Awooff!! Dell Latitude E7270 / New Laptop Chargers For As Low As 1500 Follow Come Available Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.