Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates His Son On His 5th Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates His Son On His 5th Birthday With Cute Photos (1284 Views)

Jnr Pope Celebrates Wife, Jennifer's Birthday: Meeting You On Facebook .... / Junior Pope Celebrates His Son, Jason Odonwodo 4th Birthday / 9ice Expecting His 5th Child With Olori Oluwayemisi, His 4th Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates His Son On His 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by torin: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nollywood actor, John Paul Odonwodo popularly know as Jnr Pope took to social media to celebrates his son, Jason Obumneme as he turns 5.

He wrote;

HAPPY FIVE YEARS OLD TO MY FIRST SON......JASON OBUMNEME ODONWODO.......... From the first time the doctor placed you in my arms
I knew I would meet death before I would let you meet harm...........
From the hospital that first night, I don't think one wink I slept
Touched your head gently, felt my heart melt......Cause I know I love you more than life itself
Then to my knees, and I begged the Lord please
Let me be a good daddy, all he needs
Love, knowledge, discipline too
I pledge my life to you...........God Bless All That Concerns You Son
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zWJ9_AXll

Source; https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/actor-jnr-pope-celebrates-his-son-on.html?m=1

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates His Son On His 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by torin: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates His Son On His 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by alwaysonnet: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nice one.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates His Son On His 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by Sonsly041(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Like father like son
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Celebrates His Son On His 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by levrin: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant For A Very Wealthy Man! Colleagues Congratulate Her / Trending Conversation Between A Marlian Student And A Marlian Lecturer(photos) / Women With Bigger Boobs Get Worse Colds Than Those With Flat Chests – New Resear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.