Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) (45173 Views)

Tstv Begins Broadcast Of EFL Matches / NTA Presenter Wearing Canvas And Traditional Attire / TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Bukayot: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Antichristus: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
What do you expect. Gorilla in London Zoo are way smarter than those old dinosaurs reading news on NTA and the so-called sound and transmission engineers who can only transmit 1950's TV sound and images. Bunch of shameless nonentities.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
NTA is not for smart people...the station will lower your IQ

23 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
The epileptic picture quality of a whole national TV station looks more or less like Sagem myX-2

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Bifrost: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
mysportdab:
Watch the Video HERE

Disregard. Nothing is there, just one stupid blog.

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Aarenaija: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na all kinds of decease dey this country body.
This is all we can get as a people with all the huge budget every year. O ma se o.......... .....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Koralords: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The commentator even goofed by calling Alex Iwobi an Arsenal player.

NTA Commentator:

“Arsenal Player, Alex Iwobi”

“Super Eagles 2 : 1 Nigeria”
Who still listens to Nigerian commentary that they will be shouting its a goal when the ball have not even pass the half way line,I only watch matches without volume the commentary is embarrassing

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
We know since 19kokoro.

Me tuning to NTA is 1/1,000,000 Chances.

NTA, just like most government agencies is underfunded.

They record in HD but transmit in SD(1990's technology).

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by ppogba: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
People that are complaining have only seen a tip of the iceberg.

I could remember when I had to watch NTA for 2 days for failing to pay my subscription. It is better imagined than experienced.

Well, what do you expect from a station that is trying all it could to re-launch "village headmaster"?

What do you expect from a station that has a DG that is almost close to 70years irrespective of the civil-service "football age".

What new idea do you expect from a station that still has people some of us have known since the early 90s?

IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR NTA TO CHANGE.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by densiks: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nothing surprises me in Nigeria any longer.

I’m only surprised when folks do things right especially when it involves the government.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm,NTA na station Wetin una dey expect ni?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Never knew they still existed

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
NTA should be sold and privatised to the highest bidder....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Koralords: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
ppogba:
People that are complaining have only seen a tip of the iceberg.

I could remember when I had to watch NTA for 2 days for failing to pay my subscription. It is better imagined than experienced.

Well, what do you expect from a station that is trying all it could to re-launch "village headmaster"?

What do you expect from a station that has a DG that is almost close to 70years irrespective of the civil-service "football age".

What new idea do you expect from a station that still has people some of us have known since the early 90s?

IT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE FOR NTA TO CHANGE.
Imagine Cyril stober is still in nta have know that guy since I was in primary sch

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Kylekent59: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Freehuman:
After searching all the supersport channels and couldn't find any that aired the just concluded Super eagles vs Squirrel qualifiers I proceeded to search over 400 channels on DSTV one after the other to view the match as a patriotic Nigerian. I stumbled on one of the NTA CHANNELS (I don't even know the name) and I was disappointed to the core. I buried my head in shame.

But I'm sure of one thing and I'll bet my life on this assertion. Mike , Seyi , Ebuka and UTI who are all from the BBN which the older and conservative population criticize would have given a much better commentary (though they are not sport analysts). I've listened to them talk for minutes, impromptu , and they are in a class different from NTA sport commentators.

I can bet with my life that if Unlimited LA or Clarence Peters (both private directors under the age of 40 who started their careers as hopeless young men in a hopeless country)were given an opportunity to cover the match, they would have given us a better video and audio coverage. It's visible in the music videos the make which can compete with music videos in America and Europe.

These are people millions of Nigerians talk down on day after day including their non functional CAN and MURIC for promoting liberalism.

If after today an under 40 in Nigeria blames his contemporary for the backwardness of this country...

We all know all you are seeking for is "likes"

You have been littering the whole post with your embroidery comment.

Just know this," sometime in the future, some people are waiting to criticise your work"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by alsudaes1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Who ever watched that game 90mins on tv i pull cap for that person. You get PhD for patience.
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin grin
LadySarah:
You will know NTA is Useless when it is a free station on Gotv,even After your sub expires.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by NICOGRAVITY: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
How do you expect to watch a match very clear with 1945 Analog TV equipment that has never been updated.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Batworks: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na that one pain you, the commentary was like nursery 1 bday party
Rednaxelot:

NTA Commentator:

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by greatbrian(m): 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kylekent59:
What if they had decided not to air it just like other stations?

Nigerians just like to exaggerate a situation with any slightest opportunity they see.

At least the match was aired. You guys should stop criticising them.

Listen to yourself.... NTA is a national TV Nigerian official TV. It should be far better than channels etc. Come on man wake up its not a private company it's the nations

26 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by thatigboman: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:

NTA Commentator:

he didnt say arsenal player, iwobi. He continually said "iwobi, arsenal striker"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Egoveen: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
SweetPreeq:
They made ps1 look like ps4 sha

If you watch their news broadcast, sometimes the newscaster levitates
Sir please where can I buy bad mouth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
mysportdab:
Super Eagles fans on social media have criticised NTA over its poor video broadcast of Nigeria's AFCON 2021 Qualifier against Benin, MySportDab reports.

A fan wrote: 'NTA is the worst ever'

Another stated: 'This is the worst broadcast ever'

During the match, a commentator even said Alex Iwobi is an Arsenal player which is false because he now plays for Everton.
watch the video...

https://twitter.com/Maniche4/status/1194665411675078657?s=19

Source: https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/11/nigeria-vs-benin-fans-criticize-nta.html

L

I watched the match on ait via nta I have never watched any poor televised match like that before since I was born it was really a national embarrassment. The camera man must have been an amateur he couldn't even focus on the players on the pitch in the first half some times he will direct the camera on fans or on the empty pitch for minutes while action is going on at the other end of the pitch.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by thatigboman: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
NICOGRAVITY:
How do you expect to watch a match very clear with 1945 Analog TV equipment that has never been updated.
with all the money they embezzle every year saying they are going digital

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Not surprise, when men of 70s are the ones incharge of our affairs.
Every modern technology to them is rubbish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by thatigboman: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrexcell:

I watched the match on ait via nta I have never watched any poor televised match like that before since I was born it was really a national embarrassment. The camera man must have been an amateur he couldn't even focus on the players on the pitch in the first half some times he will direct the camera on fans or on the empty pitch for minutes while action is going on at the other end of the pitch.
a good tv station should not have only 1 cameraman for a match, they should have at least 4

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by landmark86: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
The funniest part of it is that they are called "Africa largest tv network"

The video quality looks like 1970's video

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by thatigboman: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kylekent59:

Nigerians just like to exaggerate a situation with any slightest opportunity they see.

it would have been better. They intentionally stopped DSTV from airing it

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by Egoveen: 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Jerkules:
I almost cried while watching the match. I was actually confused if I was in the 70's. I had to go back to sleep hoping to come back to reality grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by ecclize: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
it would have been better if they didn't show the match... at least they would have save themselves from the shame

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kylekent59:

Read what you typed again. You are, one of the problem we have in this country. Have you heard the word "standard" until now?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) by noisy45(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
When you have so many Hausa/Fulani block heads in NTA engineer crews this is what they deliver grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) / TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / Bbnaija: How Nigerians Reacted To Gedoni’s Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.