Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies (45447 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Homextras: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
dom:

Greatest Tedderite!!!!!!!!
I recall in 1998 when " Stand Well Well" died in a vehicle Accident. Bankulli and I led the singing in the funeral procession from UI to Sango Cemetry. Fantastic Tenor he is. Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery humorous too. Great guy any day.
Great!!!! Greatest Tedderite!!!!
Hall of great men...hall of noble men...
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by Homextras: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
yomalex:
Oga which year be that one
2001/2002..
During the era of nainai/pascal as hall chair....not too sure of their names..
With Dr Olaifa as hall warden..how time flies..
Who would believe Bankuli can ever be associated with such stars...
Moral...never look down on anyone... One thing Bankuli got then was self confidence, humorous, very sociable and likeable..these traits must have helped him to where he is today..
Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by yomalex(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Homextras:

2001/2002..
During the era of nainai/pascal as hall chair....not too sure of their names..
With Dr Olaifa as hall warden..how time flies..
Who would believe Bankuli can ever be associated with such stars...
Moral...never look down on anyone... One thing Bankuli got then was self confidence, humorous, very sociable and likeable..these traits must have helped him to where he is today..
I salute. A few years before my time. I heard of Pascal. Tolulope was hall chair in my time, still had Dr. Olaifa as Warden, heard he's now a Prof.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Blasts Former Manager, Bankulli. He Replies by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
malcomxjr:
Who do you think is coming back to that place.. it is better you seek light and be free

I swear you will get deported soon and you are coming back to Nigeria to resume your troubles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout Akon's Private Jet / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.