Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos (598 Views)

Controversial: Pastor Feeds His Church Members Millipede And Beer (photos) / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by flexyebe(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Controversial South African pastor, Lesego Daniel is in the news again for feeding his church members with millipede and beer.
Photos from the "mass feeding" programme was shared on his church's Facebook page. The bizzare act was backed by claims of God giving man everything that lives on earth as food and asking him not to discriminate.

https://www.thenetnaija.com/forum/general/news/71136-pastor-feeds-church-members-millipede-beer-photos

Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by ignitewatch(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is madness
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by Iamvetlander(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
And them use the same millipede scare thief grin grin grin grin

Come to think of it guys, what do you want think is our problem in Africa??...this kinda news breaks me down. sad sad sad sad[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by Bewiseedet(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Weird things happens in southy. Those people require medical evaluation ASAP
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by mii4u(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Both the so called pastor and his gullible members are stupidly foolish. Such level of gullibility.
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by judgementyard(m): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Am I surprised or shocked?
No!
Why?
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
mii4u:
Both the so called pastor and his gullible members are stupidly foolish. Such level of gullibility.
No, the members are foolisher
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by mii4u(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

No, the members are foolisher
grin grin
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
The guy even be like millipede.

Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
What made him a pastor?

The microphone or the waste coat?

Maybe the handful of persons there who don't look happy to be there.

That looks like a decorated cemetery to me.
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by wickedtuna: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2019
But how do they convince these people to participate?

Matthew 15:13-14
“Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by StrikeBack(m): 12:12am On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
What made him a pastor?

The microphone or the waste coat?

Maybe the handful of persons there who don't look happy to be there.

That looks like a decorated cemetery to me.
What/Who made TB Joshua a pastor... OYeDEpO Adeboye and all.

Who made them what they claim to be?

Man!!!!!
Re: Pastor Feeds Church Members Millipede And Beer-photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2019
StrikeBack:
What/Who made TB Joshua a pastor... OYeDEpO Adeboye and all.

Who made them what they claim to be?

Man!!!!!
Good to know you were speaking to yourself.

For a moment I thought you were speaking to me!

(1) (Reply)

Is Cross-over Night Important? / Needless Intrigue On The Cross / Reasons For Accepting Jesus Christ By Nabeel Qureshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.