Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,489 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:19 AM

Effective Remedies For Dry Socket - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effective Remedies For Dry Socket (204 Views)

Complete, Natural And Effective Remedies To Help You Burn Stomach Fat / Help Wih Effective Remedies To Treat Pimples / 10 Effective Remedies To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Remedies For Dry Socket by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Have you ever visited a dentist before?

I'm quite sure you'd feel like seeing one right now. And I'm not saying you shouldn't see one as soon as possible if you wish. But I've just got you a perfect answer to when you can stop worrying about dry socket.

Many of us would have one reason or the other to visit the
dentist. Either for tooth extraction, gum infection, or the likes.

https://healthwises.com/when-can-i-stop-worrying-about-dry-socket/

(1) (Reply)

'treatment Caused Me To Miss My Nana's Wedding, But Miraculously I Made It To Th / Surgery Of Piles In Gurgaon - Dr. Ashish Bhanot / Who Hasn't Heard About Plant Stemcell Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.