Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” (52473 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by tfelicityk(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Never share your secrecy with anyone....

Mr. Manager you should have reported his drug activities to the appropriate authority...

Coming to the social media is not the best place... The spectators want evidence to your claim

1 Like

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Mshad662(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
tert78:
People, please pray never to have a bitter soul like Bankulli in your life or career. He has been longing for the downfall of dbanj even though he is not perfect and no one is. You want to know how bitter a soul is? Dbanj lost his son to cold hands of death. No form of compassion from this bitter soul called bankullil! No matter terrible a businessrelationship went wrong, losing one's son or love one should eandear compassion but this one here does not give a Bleep.

Was even happy that thank God a supposedly afrobeat builder like Bankulli is finally getting recognition he deserves but no, he has bitterness in his soul.

Dbanj, I tuale for the kind of head God has given you. Bankulliand his bitter soulmates have gone to do much length to damage and destroy you even from inside your camp while eating and drinking together, even as far as tarnishing your personality to people like Kenya west. But God that has you had kept you strong and stronger all these years. They were happy that Thank most his son to cold death but God restored him barely a year after.

Bankulli as people know him can go to any diabolical means just to bring people down but people like Smade King who happens to be the biggest show promoter in UK knows Bankulli kind of person.

Bankulli, you were his manager and former employee. Things gone wrong betwèen you two and now want to blackmail Dbanj? People, careful with those frenemies that knows so much about you as they can do all to bring you down when things go awry

He killed his son bro. Illuminati sacrifice believe or not idgaf
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by HacheNoire: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
So Dbanj na gang FFK and Reno Omokri

Gang Cocaine!
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
tert78:
People, please pray never to have a bitter soul like Bankulli in your life or career. He has been longing for the downfall of dbanj even though he is not perfect and no one is. You want to know how bitter a soul is? Dbanj lost his son to cold hands of death. No form of compassion from this bitter soul called bankullil! No matter terrible a businessrelationship went wrong, losing one's son or love one should eandear compassion but this one here does not give a Bleep.

Was even happy that thank God a supposedly afrobeat builder like Bankulli is finally getting recognition he deserves but no, he has bitterness in his soul.

Dbanj, I tuale for the kind of head God has given you. Bankulliand his bitter soulmates have gone to do much length to damage and destroy you even from inside your camp while eating and drinking together, even as far as tarnishing your personality to people like Kenya west. But God that has you had kept you strong and stronger all these years. They were happy that Thank most his son to cold death but God restored him barely a year after.

Bankulli as people know him can go to any diabolical means just to bring people down but people like Smade King who happens to be the biggest show promoter in UK knows Bankulli kind of person.

Bankulli, you were his manager and former employee. Things gone wrong betwèen you two and now want to blackmail Dbanj? People, careful with those frenemies that knows so much about you as they can do all to bring you down when things go awry
There is always 3 side of a story, Mr A side, Mr B and the Truth and Am very sure u don't know Dbanj personally more than bankulli, So i wonder why u saying like u'r been paid, just take a chill pill bro
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Slynation(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
voltron14:

Stop saying what you don't know.

Whilst doing my masters in 2009 in the UK, my Tanzanian coursemate's first impression on me was his knowledge of Psquare.

I had Sri Lankans singing yahooze even as the song was already old.

I was at the beach in 2013 I believe and blasting from vehicles driven by foreigners was Oliver Twist from Dbanj.

Just because life has played you wrong cards doesn't mean someone doesn't have four aces.
No matter how hard u try u twist the truth, Most of the Artist, Music is just a cover up for their illegal deals, take it or leave it
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Based on hearsay ?

No pictorial evidence and you dare to malign someone's character?

Suing is needed ... if the allegations are lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by voltron14: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Slynation:

No matter how hard u try u twist the truth, Most of the Artist, Music is just a cover up for their illegal deals, take it or leave it

And you know this by being an ex-artiste of international repute?
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by IduNaOba: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
never between Igbo and Igbo? I think you must have forgotten about p-square brothers Peter and Paul...twin brothers for that matter...it can happen to anybody jaré
The fight is not the problem...
The leaking of confidential and inflicting information is what I am talking about

1 Like

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by ronyman(m): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Couldn't this pig have told him in private, does he know what this can do to kokomasters reputation. You broke the code of manhood and you ought to be killed. Bastardo
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Slynation(m): 12:36am On Nov 15, 2019
voltron14:

And you know this by being an ex-artiste of international repute?
It's a long story, just forget it
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by voltron14: 4:06am On Nov 15, 2019
Slynation:

It's a long story, just forget it

It's a non- story.

There was never any basis to it.
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Ugosample(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2019
DonBenny77:
Dbanj is a fugazy, if you know you know

You don't mean it
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Ugosample(m): 9:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Slynation:

how do you know this?
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Halldmoney: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2019
jokes on you.... and still go for some English class.....
Kubernetes:

Don't be silly. So because i spelt a word in error gives you the impression that I should learn English?
You waste your day gossiping on SM thinking every other person is idle like you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Uti Nwachukwu's Family Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.