Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility (814 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me / Why Parents Should Not Leave Their Responsibility Of Grooming Their Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by templegold: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
sometimes I feel women re been punished 4 the sin she committed by giving Adam the forbidden fruit to eat...a man will leaves all his responsibility of catering for the family to the woman alone or he will just abandon his family n elope with another woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by donbachi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Leave dis talk...papa Don die,anybody wey get money make him bury am...no man with money abandons his responsibilities,except a madman and no responsible man elopes with another woman except a man,married to a contentious wife...if d man never get job and d wife get.make she stand in d gap for her family..abi dem no be one again?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by templegold: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
Leave dis talk...papa Don die,anybody wey get money make him bury am...no man with money abandons his responsibilities,except a madman and no responsible man elopes with another woman except a man,married to a contentious wife...if d man never get job and d wife get.make she stand in d gap for her family..abi dem no be one again?

guy some men dey wey go fold hand Sidon 4 huz dey wait make d woman go hussel cum...I mean complete man not handicap, he is unperturbed weda the family feeds or not

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by LadySarah: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Because they are st..id

1 Like

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
templegold:

guy some men dey wey go fold hand Sidon 4 huz dey wait make d woman go hussel cum...I mean complete man not handicap, he is unperturbed weda the family feeds or not
crazy breeds of men i say lol..but life issa complicated shit..
Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by thorpido(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Op,i believe the title of your thread is 'most men'.
How did you arrive at most men?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by baby124: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Blame yourself for marrying an irresponsible idiot and insisting on sticking with him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by LewsTherin: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2019
I haven't abandoned my responsibilities. Neither have the men in my circle of friends and acquaintances. How then did you come about "most" men?

There is a saying that goes "show me your friends and I will tell you who you are". If your man or the men around you have abandoned their responsibilities, you need to check on yourself.

If not, why the false generalisation?
Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by Richy4(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Maybe I guess or it seems like the giver of the other fruit is nicer and that other fruit is sweeter... just saying based on your Adam and fruit ideology lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
templegold:
sometimes I feel women re been punished 4 the sin she committed by giving Adam the forbidden fruit to eat...a man will leaves all his responsibility of catering for the family to the woman alone or he will just abandon his family n elope with another woman.

well,its so sad to see the turn out of marriages in this present time cos divorce rate its on the high side...buh am sure d man was not like dat right from the beginning...and u didnt tell us the whole gist of the story
Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
templegold:

ONE thing i try to let people know especially the youths who are aiming to get married is MARRIAGE IS AN INSTITUTION AND LOVE ALONE CANNOT MAKE U GRADUATE FROM IT.

Marriage has gone beyond financial benefits,sexual benefits,social status,religion even parental factor....

There a whole lot of things to be checked before considering to venture into marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by midnighter(f): 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lanrex99:

well,its so sad to see the turn out of marriages in this present time cos divorce rate its on the high side...buh am sure d man was not like dat right from the beginning...and u didnt tell us the whole gist of the story

Actually a lot of the time the man was like that from the start and showed the signs but the woman overlooked it

Especially when it comes to being financially abusive or irresponsible...that one can be very obvious at times but the lady will be managing it hoping she can change him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
templegold:

What kinda man is that?
Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Actually a lot of the time the man was like that from the start and showed the signs but the woman overlooked it

Especially when it comes to being financially abusive or irresponsible...that one can be very obvious at times but the lady will be managing it hoping she can change him

well the truth is wat is done cannot be undone........

but if she has something doing can manage to take care of her children alone without him
.i would strongly advice she continues cos trust me does children will forever cherish her.

Hav experienced such so am not talking from facts but experience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by templegold: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lanrex99:

well the truth is wat is done cannot be undone........

but if she has something doing can manage to take care of her children alone without him
.i would strongly advice she continues cos trust me does children will forever cherish her.

Hav experienced such so am not talking from facts but experience.

but d man is also a burden to her. cus she will feed the man,cloth him.provide all his necessary needs
Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 15, 2019
templegold:

but d man is also a burden to her. cus she will feed the man,cloth him.provide all his necessary needs
guess.. This is happening to you'
Re: Why Do Must Men Abandon Their Responsibility by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2019
templegold:

lol...who says she has to care for the man...

since he cant take care of his responsibilities,he should at least be able to sort himself out.And if he is gonna cos her trouble she can jejely find anoda place for her self and her kids.

Dat was the same thing my mum did trust me

(1) (Reply)

International Women's Day 2020: Each For Equal// My Thoughts. / 11 More Days To Go / 100w Portable (solar) Power Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.