Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit (15840 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Chinese Pastor Wang Yi Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison For Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by skkslar: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
We are observing

Meanwhile there is an ongoing promotion at Sako solar. Solar installations and inverter at the least possible prices. Call the number on my signature for details
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Pmagnif95: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Like seriously, which one be permit again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by hibeebeeking: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why pastor, you should know the law of the land as you know the law of the Holy Bible, so that no embarrassment can befall you. Know that here in Nigeria any religion matter they carry headlines. Even we go offshore.
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Ayoefa: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Another Nigerian pastorprenaul fraudster business man looking for new mugus. We need laws like this in Nigeria. Too many jobless people going into evangelism and brainwashing a large chunk of the population with gibberish on daily basis all for the sole purpose of making money.
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Petmax: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Busted angry
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Lighthammer(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
U just typed Balderdash and bunkum up there i wnt be suprised if u are an atheist or whatsoever masquerading as a christian estupido hijo de puta
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Lighthammer(m): 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i commend the Kenyan government for this clamp down on fake preachers. I encourage the Nigerian government to follow the kenyan model and jail all bastards parading as pastors defrauding gullible Christians with false teachings. Unlike our Muslim brothers who preach and follow the tenets of Islam, hunger and poverty are the reasons why we Christians keeps setting up business centres disguised as churches. Its time the federal government ban and execute all fake pastors by firing squad sad
look at this perro rabioso typing trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by semyman: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Only in Nigeria they are accorded unwarranted privileges
Scammers
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by mu2sa2: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dreal1247:
I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Try it not in Kenya, otherwise you'll see with your korokoro eyes what is going to happen.
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by lloyds(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i commend the Kenyan government for this clamp down on fake preachers. I encourage the Nigerian government to follow the kenyan model and jail all bastards parading as pastors defrauding gullible Christians with false teachings. Unlike our Muslim brothers who preach and follow the tenets of Islam, hunger and poverty are the reasons why we Christians keeps setting up business centres disguised as churches. Its time the federal government ban and execute all fake pastors by firing squad sad

You are not a born again christian. Just remove your mask.
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by KanuSE: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chai grin Buhari wants to Islamise Kenya...grin grin cheesy
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by TorukMakto: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2019

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
TorukMakto:

What he is doing is permitted in Islam, a Muslim can deny his faith to deceive others.

It's called Taqiyya
thanks for educating me bro. I fear for a Allah that condole sin.in my faith, the eyes of my God is too holy to behold iniquity .
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Taiwojon(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:
born again Christian or what do you say?
how do you know the man is fake?
born again and you can't do the simple command Jesus command you to do and you are castigating other for doing God's work
stop hindering the gospel
if you are truly born again, you will Preach and stop praising the stupid government over there for this
the gospel is dying at your footsteps and you are happy!!!!
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by kayuseful: 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

Your comment shows your ignorance on the Christian faith.
You perhaps don't what preaching is, let alone who is fake. Please learn more about Christianity so you could better act as one in a faceless forum as this
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by webngnews: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by mfm04622: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
GoTV:

When El-Rufai wanted to do the same, many rise against him!
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by j1mmy: 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nigerian national ke?
IGBO criminal!
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Boomspark: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is unfortunate, no good country should hinder the goodnews of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by HacheNoire: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dreal1247:
I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.

Go and build it in China.
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by HacheNoire: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
[s]
Boomspark:
This is unfortunate, no good country should hinder the goodnews of our Lord Jesus Christ.
[/s]
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Awaja(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Business plan gone bad ,ijeuwa
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by GoldenPromise81(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]This is an act against the spread of the gospel of christ.A sign of the end time.4 thy kingdom come of the antichrist
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by danot1030: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
If this happens in Nigeria and especially during this Buhari's government some people will call war against Christianity or islamization agenda

1 Like

Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by stieyven(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fadomero:
Church business as usual
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Antoeni(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
All These Dubious And Fraudulent Washing and Settings Pulpit Bandits
Jail Him Please
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:

How will you know a fake pastor?
All those big churches you see started the same way, a little building at a corner in a slump. Go to America it is the same thing.
Whatsover happen today in Christianity a true believer will understand because we are foretold and forewarned. But no country law can stop unstoppable things.
Re: Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking In Kenyan Court For Preaching Without Permit by Opengates(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
GoTV:

Born-again Christian indeed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Have So Many Christian Denominations? What's the essence? / What It Means To Be "born Again"! / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.