Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

BREAKING: Kidnaped Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal Released - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BREAKING: Kidnaped Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal Released (386 Views)

Kidnaped: Uche Nwosu, Rochas Okorocha Son Inlaw Kidnaped In The Church / Nollywood actress Iheme Nancy : i had engaged in party in the past. / Star Actor, Osita Iheme ‘pawpaw’ Builds Multi-million Naira Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kidnaped Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal Released by BarristerNG: 1:34am On Nov 14, 2019
Kidnaped Judge of the Court of Appeal, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme has been released by his abductors.

The Judge was earlier this month violently abducted by gunmen who shot her orderly dead.

Below is a message from NBA Owerri Branch Chairman to barristerNG confirming the release of the Judge.

Good evening Learned Silks, distinguished seniors and colleagues. It’s with a joyful heart and praises to God Almighty ,that I announce to us all that my Lord, Hon. Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme has been released. I thank God Almighty, and all of us, for our steadfastness, support and prayers. I wish to thank the State Government specially, for her immeasurable assistance. Good night all and God bless. D.O NOSIKE ESQ. CHAIRMAN NBA OWERRI

http://www.barristerng.com/breaking-kidnaped-hon-justice-chioma-nwosu-iheme-of-the-court-of-appeal-released-by-kidnappers/

Re: BREAKING: Kidnaped Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal Released by seunlayi(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Good news
Re: BREAKING: Kidnaped Justice Chioma Nwosu-iheme Of The Court Of Appeal Released by johnmba: 4:50am On Nov 14, 2019
Thank God.

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Love: Beautiful Lady Weds A Blind Man (PHOTOS) / Hi Priscilla! / Autopsy Report On Late Chima Ikwunado Not Expected This Week, See Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.