Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care (34007 Views)

Details of President Tinubu’s meeting with Dangote, Bill Gates Revealed / Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by millhouse: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2019
See the way Gov Sanwolu use him hand hold himself to avoid any pointing activities for there grin
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2019
[s][/s][quote author=MrGidifeed post=84009554]Who told you that ?[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by DexterousOne(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
population is not our problem

Huh?
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2019
I noticed Nigerians just like for show even if there’s no content and that’s what this is cos we all know these governors aren’t there to learn anything useful to affect or improve governance bt to let y’all know they meet bill gates.

What content are they bringing back? Even gandollar is there.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by DexterousOne(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2019
MrStan11:
so daft and insensitive.
I even wish such thing is found in vaccines.
We need population reduction.

Truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by DexterousOne(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

Exactly. They came up with that because the white population has been decreasing for decades, due to their low fertility rate. Now suddenly they claim and deceive the whole world that black population growth is out of control.

Black population is actually out of control

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by hatu: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Donald95:

Is Nigeria not populated enough?? Are you not worried that average Nigerian woman gives birth to average of 5 kids. It is even better they bring it down to two by whatever means possible.

Meanwhile, Bill Gates is one of the pillars that is fighting Malaria in West Africa.
Since you don't want to have more than two kids,may God answer your prayers. As for me I pray that God gives me up to ten; and I will train all of them.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by gabicon: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2019
If only these governors will take responsibility, they won't have to file on a line to capitalists. These things only happen in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Zooposki(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2019
DexterousOne:

Black population is actually out of control

Do you know how huge Africa is. All the other continents together can fit into Africa. Forget the small image of Africa you see on the map.

Black population is not out of control. It seems to be out of control because we have not yet learnt how to harness our potentials. Maybe you know more than God in the Bible that says, Be fruitful and multiply. He also said he will make us like the sands of the seashore that cannot be counted. No where he says we should try and control our population. Just had to chuck that in since most Africans are religious. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by seanwilliam(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2019
DexterousOne:

Huh?
i repeat population ain't our problem, if population is a problem then what do u have to say of USA,China, India and even Russia?? We all know our problem- it's glaring
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

China with over a billion population can take care of herself. You should be asking why we that are just 200 million can not take care of herself. We have more natural resources, our lands are more fertile, weather better and so on and so forth.
And China has started making moves to control their population via birth control and the rest so man we need to control the birth rate in this country. One poor fool will give birth to ten children when he owns a one bedroom flat. Tueh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by seanwilliam(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

Yeah, my only fear is that they will find a way to start sterilizing babies. Africans should find a way to start making their own vaccines and leave the West alone. There is a massive push for vaccines which is not normal. Now they come out with malaria vaccines which they know most people will take.
any link to verify this claim?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Zooposki(f): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Ausrichie:

And China has started making moves to control their population via birth control and the rest so man we need to control the birth rate in this country. One poor fool will give birth to ten children when he owns a one bedroom flat. Tueh.

The Chinese people has lifted the ban on the 1 a child policy, but their fertility rate has declined to 1.6, which is extinction level. They will also be extinct. Once your fertility rate reaches a certain level, you can never recover.

The West have different excuses on why their fertility rates are decreasing, but me personally I think it is because of the Neantherdal DNA they have, which is making them infertile. Their DNA is recessive, so they were bound to run into issues. That is why you see a lot of Inter racial dating being promoted by the West on TV. I’m not even going to talk about the spiritual implications. Africans are still sleeping and not ready to hear the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Zooposki(f): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
any link to verify this claim?

Yes, you can google Kenyan women and sterilization vaccine. I never knew the issue was so severe until the Kenyan woman mentioned it.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by seanwilliam(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

Yes, you can google Kenyan women and sterilization vaccine. I never knew the issue was so severe until the Kenyan woman mentioned it.
naija people eyes are very open, so stuffs like that cant penetrate here
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by winterfell007(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

When has the West ever cared about you? Do not be deceived. There is always an agenda. The white people are always on code, to make sure their White Supremacy Agenda remains strong. The fertility rate of the whites are decreasing. They can’t have babies any more and most of their towns are getting empty especially Eastern Europe. Go to google and check out the fertility rate of the world.

If that's the aim of the Bill Gates's foundation, I'll wholly support it financially and otherwise. Africa as a continent is in serious need of depopulation especially Nigeria . We have too many people who aren't productive.
That's why we are seen as a liability to the world.
You were laying comparism between Africa and China, do you know that China's productivity is 100 percent higher than the whole continent combined? Go up to the Northern Nigeria and see how they litter babies everywhere like rabbits and they don't care about the financial implications of taking care of their children.
Look at how Africans are flocking Europe like Israelite leaving Egypt. We are an economic burden to the whole world due to our population size which isn't productive or contributing anything of value to the world.
If there's any drugs that can enhance the depopulation of Africa especially Nigeria, I won't mind donating money to that noble cause. They are in fairness doing you all a favor in the end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

The Chinese people has lifted the ban on the 1 a child policy, but their fertility rate has declined to 1.6, which is extinction level. They will also be extinct. Once your fertility rate reaches a certain level, you can never recover.
Guy forget that thing they will still bounce back.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Grandlord: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

Do you know how huge Africa is. All the other continents together can fit into Africa. Forget the small image of Africa you see on the map.

Black population is not out of control. It seems to be out of control because we have not yet learnt how to harness our potentials. Maybe you know more than God in the Bible that says, Be fruitful and multiply. He also said he will make us like the sands of the seashore that cannot be counted. No where he says we should try and control our population. Just had to chuck that in since most Africans are religious. Lol.
The bolded is not 'seems' but actually getting out of control as we speak. An unproductive, high population is a catastrophe waiting to happen. A productive, high population on the other hand, is a superpower.

Unfortunately, Nigeria falls in the former, while China is waxing stronger every day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by planetx: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2019
Ausrichie:

The Chinese, Japanese are fvcked their population is below replacement level. Now China has reversed it's one child policy because they now have a massive gender imbalance with like 5 men to every one woman. Expect to see millions of Chinese men flooding Africa to look for wives in the coming decades. You think they are building infrastructures and granting you loans out of the kindness of their heart.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Zooposki(f): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Ausrichie:

Guy forget that thing they will still bounce back.

How?? They have killed almost all their female babies through abortion. They have recessive genes which is making them infertile. Their fertility rate is 1.6. How are they going to recover??
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Zooposki(f): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2019
planetx:
The Chinese, Japanese are fvck ed their population is below replacement level. Now China has reversed it's one child policy because they now have a massive gender imbalance with like 5 men to every one woman. Expect to see millions of Chinese men flooding Africa to look for wives in the coming decades. You think they are building infrastructures and granting you loans out of the kindness of their heart.

You sir are very very correct.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Grandlord: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
i repeat population ain't our problem, if population is a problem then what do u have to say of USA,China, India and even Russia?? We all know our problem- it's glaring
An unproductive, high population is a mine waiting to explode. It definitely is a huge problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Zooposki(f): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2019
winterfell007:

If there's any drugs that can enhance the depopulation of Africa especially Nigeria, I won't mind donating money to that noble cause. They are in fairness doing you all a favor in the end

Lol. Very funny.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by seanwilliam(m): 11:31am On Nov 14, 2019
Grandlord:
An unproductive, high population is a mine waiting to explode. It definitely is a huge problem.
that can only be the problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by winterfell007(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2019
PJay77:
It is unfortunate that these Nigerian leaders are ignorantly endorsing the sterilization agenda of the west. I hear people say Nigeria is overpopulated. It is not true. Travel the length and breadth of this nation and you will find vast unhinabited areas rich for housing and agriculture. We are not overpopulated. There is only overconcentration of people in Lagos, Warri, Abuja, Port Harcourt etc

My brother we are goddamn populated. In fact, we are overpopulated. If we aren't we won't be ranking as one of the most populated countries in the world after China, India and Pakistan. If our population were a productive one like China or India, I wouldn't mind. But hell it's not, it's actually a 'dead weight' population.
Go to Kano, Katisna and other northern fringes and see a shoal of people on the streets doing absolutely nothing except 'Almajiri'. If that large population are gifted with relevant skills they would have acquired if they were to take education seriously, it would have been of immense benefit to the GDP of those states. But ain't the case. We seriously need a depopulation strategy otherwise we are headed for more economic disasters. Just of recent we were crowned the undisputed 'poverty capital of the world' due to large population that are utterly useless and of no economic importance to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Grandlord: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
that can only be the problem
Sadly, that's what we have in Nigeria. Corruption and ignorance being the core causes.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by seanwilliam(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Grandlord:
Sadly, that's what we have in Nigeria. [b]Corruption and ignorance [/b]being the biggest culprits.
unproductivity is the biological father of the two bolded
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by winterfell007(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2019
Zooposki:

Lol. Very funny.

I'm damn serious. No jokes. We need to depopulate. Our population growth rate is a huge liability to us and that's the utter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Grandlord: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Ausrichie:

It's a sad situation. China had the one-child policy for years. They're only just relaxing it recently.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by musicwriter(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Donald95:

Is Nigeria not populated enough?? Are you not worried that average Nigerian woman gives birth to average of 5 kids. It is even better they bring it down to two by whatever means possible.

Meanwhile, Bill Gates is one of the pillars that is fighting Malaria in West Africa.

So, you're not even ashamed that sterilization could be achieved through this?

See, as long as you welcome one man as the ''pillar'' for solving your own problem, for so long will you be a slave to that pillar. Just look at how your leaders have their hands folded in obedience waiting for crumb from a fellow man.

There're other poor countries in Asia, even South America near Bill Gates, but you'll never see them reduce themselves to beggars this way.

What is wrong with the black man in Africa !!. I think white people have completely destroyed the brain of Africans, especially Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by Grandlord: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
seanwilliam:
unproductivity is the biological father of the two bolded
Well, it's a chicken and egg situation.
Re: Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care by KenechukwuEdu: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
FamousMonk:
If the Federal Government will give the Kevel of support they give to Dangote to other eastern entrepreneurs,Nigeria will be economically stable in no time.
All I see here is internal and self colonialism.
Must you always cry foul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns / Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / Ife Chiefs Confirm Ooni Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.