Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 AM

AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA (45631 Views)

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide / Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA by internationalman(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nnamebuka:

It's gradual. Just take your time and read that thread from start to finish. There are similar complains and you'll hear what your peers has to say
Thanks
Re: AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA by tallfish145(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Donald95:

He will loose bunch of money tongue South is the giant of Africa, take it or leave it, their is money flowing in that country.

If you quote me and say rubbish again, may your left ball burst. Am i the one that told burna boy to vow not to enter SA again?

If he has honor in him, he should stay away especially recently.

And yes money is flowing in South Africa. if not many nigerians won't be trooping and living their when they know their lives is at stake
Efulefu
Re: AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA by jeyselassie(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
I think you should check these statistics again because we are actuallycahead of them in terms of everything we have the best economy in Africa followed by them. In terms of music we are better than them. You really underrate Nigeria because of our politicians. S.A is a meagre 56 million people and we are 190 mill. Bro really go and validate all the statistics mentioned. take note SA hardly shows you their villages the way we always show borno and zamfara.its all packaging.
Madaraa1:

due to the fact that they are ahead of us in Gdp. development. infastruture. industries.

we gap them in terms of music and just key musicians burna. and wiz

we should stop making this shithole like a better plsce the gorverment has failed even the civilians has misplaced piorities. south africa is way ahead of us currently we are not gaint rather symbiosy the gorvement feeding grom us. if you happy with this shithole goodfor you
Re: AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2019
jeyselassie:
I think you should check these statistics again because we are actuallycahead of them in terms of everything we have the best economy in Africa followed by them. In terms of music we are better than them. You really underrate Nigeria because of our politicians. S.A is a meagre 56 million people and we are 190 mill. Bro really go and validate all the statistics mentioned. take note SA hardly shows you their villages the way we always show borno and zamfara.its all packaging.

Nigeria has slightly bigger GDP and population only
SA economy is most advanced in africa

SA leads in

Infrastructure
Electricity production
Better roads
GDP per capita
Human development index
Health sector
Banking sector
Education
Military
Ease of doing business
International reputation
Social development
Tourism sector

The list is endless... SA villages are great, with water, 24 hour electricity, good roads tarred and paved, 4g network, good drainage system, some have bigger malls than that you find in lagos and abuja, refuge collection.

1 Like

Re: AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA by paparazi1(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2019
IronGalaxy:
South Africans can't be giants in criminality when Nigerians are known all over for criminality. you didnt think when you typed this
I'm 100 percent conscious of what i type, if you hear me well i said i was there in 2011, i did not say someone told me.
Re: AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA by IronGalaxy: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2019
paparazi1:
I'm 100 percent conscious of what i type, if you hear me well i said i was there in 2011, i did not say someone told me.
Dude, no one told me Nigerians are known for criminality either, the whole world knows. Whether you were in SA or not it's irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot / Photos Of JJC Skillz Children / Simi Shares Photos From Honeymoon In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.