Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai (39207 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Praizenewstv: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Bbnaija star Uriel stuns in cleavage barring white outfit in All white one Africa Music fest in Dubai, Praizenews report .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B40VB2GHoYR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She was pictured with bbnaija 2019 winner Mercy and other bbn aija house mates as they all have fun together.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-uriel-bares-cleavage-in-white-outfitpictured-with-mercy-in-dubai/

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Praizenewstv: 6:52am On Nov 14, 2019
See More Sexy Photos and Video of Uriel and the Sexy Girls ===> HERE

More

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Rukayheart: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2019
She's so beautiful

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Nickijoy(f): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Cute

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2019
BBNaija is now a title like Mrs., Mr., Dr., Engr., Chief ...

BBNaija Cosmos Babatunde Abdullahi undecided

. If you love my little baby girl's smile, please click on the link below to vote for her.

Thanks. xoxo kiss

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by rightchic(f): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2019
But they are not pictured together na.. They are pictured differently and u tried to photoshop them together but it didnt work grin grin grin

Please check my signature for your high quality Nigerian tiles.

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Coldie(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2019
Olympus has japa wink

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by TissuePaper: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2019

This mercy has not done any reasonable thing since she won that money, thats what hapoens when u empower a vain and worldly person..they don't know how to make investments just like Efe too

Former winner Miracle is the only person i am impressed with as per the choices he took after winning the prize.

18 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by styless(f): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2019
okay...next
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by seanwilliam(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2019
With that fallen Olympus?

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Threebear(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Uriel 's breasts....what is dead can never did. cool

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by tfash96(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Must they always allow those 2 oranges to be enjoying fresh air... Modernism ti take over.. On our way to post-modernism that's if we never reached there sef
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by back2sender: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2019
They have gone to sell thier market over thier to the Arabs. Potty business pays well.

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Asifiwe(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2019
The dress opening though, with a microscopic enlarger everything is out already. this generation
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by bestofibkpumpn(f): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2019
Threebear:
Uriel 's breasts....what is dead can never did. cool

Rolling on the floor

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Tonysmith4sure(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Good for both of them
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Petmax: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Fallen shit grin

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Roon9(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Enjoy.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Vivonose: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Seen
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Mays24(f): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2019
They are both beautiful.
The way Nigerians travel to Dubai of recent is. shocked

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Madaraa1(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2019
africa white party africa white marriage. . .we never tire for white supremacy
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by khyley: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2019
wetin be dis
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by VirginSearcher(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Every young girl with a saggy breast, it tells a lot angry

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Duggedised12(f): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2019
back2sender:
They have gone to sell thier market over thier to the Arabs. Potty business pays well.
exactly what came to my mind when i saw "all white party" ,same ol same ol,tales of Dubai coprophilia parties.

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Royalfurnitures: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2019
All mercy have been doing since she won that bbnaija has been traveling from place to place living flashy life, doing nothing reasonable
When the money finish, her eye go clear

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Ogaga87(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Osinachi1:
Who are they? sad

I help businesses grow through Social media marketing

Even Aboki MURIC know them but you act like you don't...

I can't say what's on my mind sha
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by DonTattaglia: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Trash...
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by darlenese(f): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2019
they are there for Bambam's wedding , this is a cheap opportunity to enter dubia , but they won't tell u the truth .
all forming big girls
fake life

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2019
This Uriel sef, ike gwuru. lipsrsealed

Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia / BBNaija: Laycon And Erica Spotted At A Party Having a Nice Time Together (Video) / “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade