Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,772 members, 7,806,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai (39209 Views)

Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
shocked

This mercy has not done any reasonable thing since she won that money, thats what hapoens when u empower a vain and worldly person..they don't know how to make investments just like Efe too

Former winner Miracle is the only person i am impressed with as per the choices he took after winning the prize.
Must she loud what she does with her money? Over worry go kill u
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by nextstep(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
TissuePaper:
shocked
This mercy has not done any reasonable thing since she won that money, thats what hapoens when u empower a vain and worldly person..they don't know how to make investments just like Efe too

Former winner Miracle is the only person i am impressed with as per the choices he took after winning the prize.

Shuo... must she do anything with the money? Speaking for myself, if I won that money, I would not spend a single Naira of it... just straight into tbills and earn 2.7M in interest annually (9% on 30M per year)*. What else would I do that would guarantee my principal? I can always pay rent or buy land with the interest. Imagine that.

Then I would keep hustling; use my new found fame to earn more income, all the while knowing I can never lose my 30M in the bank.

*Annoyingly CBN just crashed the interest on tbills to 8.93% today.
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by PrincessGift(f): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Osinachi1:
Who are they? sad

I help businesses grow through Social media marketing
smh r u even in this county Local woman is flabbergasted
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
PrincessGift:
smh r u even in this county Local woman is flabbergasted

Local woman, I'm Local Man that's why I don't know them grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by PrincessGift(f): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
This Uriel girl your bobieeeeee nah RIP smh,fallen like walls of Jericho undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by PrincessGift(f): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Osinachi1:

Local woman, I'm Local Man that's why I don't know them grin
lolzz u need serious whipping cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Gbegirisoup: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
All mercy have been doing since she won that bbnaija has been traveling from place to place living flashy life, doing nothing reasonable
When the money finish, her eye go clear

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices

E concern you. Jealousy!!..let her spend it the way she wants. When she begs you for money, you can talk. For now, just smell away...

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Gbegirisoup: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
munchi:
This Mercy girl is always happy

When you have a house in lekki, 30m, plus other things. Happiness would even be your middle name... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Pictured With Mercy Eke In Dubai by Lastanza: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
This Uriel of a lady is going too far trying to stay relevant. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Traditional Wedding (Pics, Video) / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Kcee & AY Fly Private Jet To Anambra For Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.