Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

A Company With Lasepa Permit Needed For Serious Business Partnership - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Company With Lasepa Permit Needed For Serious Business Partnership (643 Views)

Register Your Company With Cac Today / Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / Happy Holidays, Register Your Business Name And Limited Company With Cac Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Company With Lasepa Permit Needed For Serious Business Partnership by Activeman391(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2019
hello i am in a need of someone or a company involve in buying condenmed inverter batteries or recycling products but with specifically with LASEPA Permit to do businesss with as i have the contact with the top end of one of Nigerian banks having lots of condemned batteries to sell everymonth. As i do not have a company of my own and one with a LASEPA [/b]permit([b]Lagos State Enviromental Protection Agency) i am looking to partner and talk business that is heavily mutually beneficial. Anyone with such can contact me on my number 09076084182 or email emmaibhas@gmail.com
Re: A Company With Lasepa Permit Needed For Serious Business Partnership by Activeman391(m): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
Any one with a good contact here I can reach out to.this is a good business opportunity that's heavily mutually beneficial.

(1) (Reply)

My Ecom Guys Come See The Latest ! / Request For Wire Mesh / Exchange And Convert All Types Of Giftcards Naira @benzbarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.