Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT (49966 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State (photos/video) / Photo: Prof Reacts To His Student Acknowledging His Babe In His Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Debbcy: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Very funny
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by munafav(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
IT Kill you there...
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by ken19: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:

It is frankly not practical for a lecturer to visit his students during IT as they will be all over the country.

I have had numerous it students over the years, but never a visit from any lecturer.

Na just to sign log book

FUTO sends lecturers to all states in the country, sometimes they come to your place of IT, other times they choose a meeting venue for all the students in their assigned region
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by arrestdarrester: 3:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Haba! Kaduna? The lecturer is not incorrect. You want to separate him from his biutiful waif and lofly sheedren
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Legendguru: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oh
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by iamclime(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chai, I don laugh faint! Who has Three Crowns milk? Give me drink abeg!
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by einsteine(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:
since when have lecturers been signing IT students log books at their place of IT?
am i missing something?

He is supposed to visit the IT location to be sure the student is actually there.

Of course, in certain mushroom schools, this doesn't matter.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by osazsky(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
I love this part I.T gboue
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Skyfornia:
Hahahaha...I.T gbuo go dia! grin grin
honestly, I no fit laf
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Equity15(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
ornicus:

Not only did I school here, I have supervised several it students who are clearly much smarter than the dolts that litter this forum asking obvious questions that highlight their stupidity smiley

lol..little wonder we have unqualified graduates around, most don't go for I.T, they just copy and paste whatever they like in their logbook and take it to their obviously dumb supervisor In school who doesn't even know he's supposed to sign their logbooks when he visits them.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by Equity15(m): 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
einsteine:

He is supposed to visit the IT location to be sure the student is actually there.

Of course, in certain mushroom schools, this doesn't matter.
lol..leave the mr. na
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hahahahah.
Re: FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT by vikstandon(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
That Baba no dey do I.T for Kaduna.

But the guy smart, play em card well...I for Snapchat Supervise u bro!

You get luck sey na this type of person wey u meet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Mathematics Tricks You Probably Didnt Know / SHOCKING! 5 Words Nigerians Use That Actually Don’t Exist / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.