Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Writing Exams In The Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Writing Exams In The Dream (1259 Views)

Dream Meaning About Writing Exams And Tests / Why Pastors Writing Exams Get Invigilator During Exams Period / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writing Exams In The Dream by elegantslayer(f): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Good day nairalanders....Pls I will really need a good dream interpreter..I do dream of seeing myself writing exams in d dream but it doesn't come constantly.. Last night,I saw myself in the dream writing an exam,in that dream I wasn't able to write anything and the lecturer came and said we have few minutes to summits..Then suddenly,one of my classmates in my secondary school turned back and gave me his answer booklet to start writing from( but where we were in d dream was my current higher institution and it was even my current project supervisor paper that we were writing)....Then I started writing and I answered the first question and people there were like I should be quick before the lecturer starts collecting it and then I woke up...
Re: Writing Exams In The Dream by Bunker1(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2019
I am not much of a dream interpreter, but that's not a good dream especially when you see yourself in the level you have passed. It happens when you are about moving forward in life, something is trying to get you back, a priest told me that. The funniest thing is that you will be confused in the exam Hall.
I overcome mine by midnight praying, the last time I had the dream, I just dropped the paper and zoomed off like Supper man.

1 Like

Re: Writing Exams In The Dream by Donpaulo2(m): 3:53am On Jul 12, 2023
Bunker1:
I am not much of a dream interpreter, but that's not a good dream especially when you see yourself in the level you have passed. It happens when you are about moving forward in life, something is trying to get you back, a priest told me that. The funniest thing is that you will be confused in the exam Hall.
I overcome mine by midnight praying, the last time I had the dream, I just dropped the paper and zoomed off like Supper man.
how did you do that bro so funny 🤣

(1) (Reply)

Why Pharaoh Body Is Preserved - Quran / Meet The Pastor From Togo That Always Wear High Heels. Pictures Inside / Apostle Johnson Suleman 2024 Prophecies And Prophetic Declarations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.