Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) (30657 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Peter Obi Prays For Soludo On His 1st Anniversary As Anambra Governor (Photos) / Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
This man is very courageous and fiery. I think Edo people are behind him that's why... Just like when Ortom was fighting against Godfatherism in Benue state. Ambode couldn't do jack because people were against him unlike Obaseki. God willing, he will surely succeed.

Not ambode's fault.....the lagos ppl dont hv direction..they face whereever tinubu faces...shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by ede1(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=ede1 post=84017135]This governor talks too much. if you want to play politics play politics and stop talking too much.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by ecclize: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2019
ede1:
This governor talks too much. if you want to play politics play politics and stop talking too much. we all know how oshiomole brought you in as against his deputy then.
Amode refuse to talk i was tagged a fool
Obaseki talks he talks too much, and he can't play politics

ahhh there is God ooo... wetin person go con do naw?
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2019
MakyavelitheDon:
We need to nip all this in the bud before it gets out of hand.
Where's the Oba when we need him.
These two actors should be summoned to the palace.
oba will summon Adams?..because?
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2019
ecclize:

Amode refuse to talk i was tagged a fool
Obaseki talks he talks too much, and he can't play politics

ahhh there is God ooo... wetin person go con do naw?
obaseki should kip kwayet and play his games...no be by mouth!
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Alawode01(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Is very common among politicians,his type.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Ambode you see your self now. Kai this is what I like. Oshiomole,, God Father," gbuo gi dere. Your ever first attempt to tinubise Edo has back fired. Because you and tinubu get the same opolo eye,you now thought that you could use it to intimidate obaseki. Oshiomole,you no fear at all. You didn't even consider obaseki's height as compared to you. All those your gra gra dance during elections has turned to a huge joke.This oshio baba dance no be small thing then during the elections.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by ecclize: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
obaseki should kip kwayet and play his games...no be by mouth!
If he refused to talk others might development a cold feet and as a result might make osho looks indispensable.
he needs to talk to show is capable to stand is ground else osho will become what Tinubu became in Lagos.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by valicvicto(f): 11:58am On Nov 14, 2019
so God came down from heaven to help u actualize ur dream of becoming Edo state governor.
one thing people fail to acknowledge is no matter d plans, purpose and visions God has for you, he needs a man like u to bring it into reality.
Never bite d finger that fed u, because u might be hunger someday again.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by valicvicto(f): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
hungry
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
ecclize:

If he refused to talk others might development a cold feet and as a result might make osho looks indispensable.
he needs to talk to show is capable to stand is ground else osho will become what Tinubu became in Lagos.
osho that has not said anything,does that make him less dangerous?...I fear a quiet man that a noisemaker,with a quiet man ,you don't know where and when he will attack,a noisemaker is predictable

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by ecclize: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
osho that has not said anything,does that make him less dangerous?...I fear a quiet man that a noisemaker,with a quiet man ,you don't know where and when he will attack,a noisemaker is predictable
Osho don't need to talk because is the aggressor why obaseki is on the defensive side and that explains why he need to talk ooo
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by AkwalaIke1: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes ,u are right! Tank God u aren't from Lagos

Ur supporters would av abandoned u 4 a yellowteeth shit eater of a cocaine god
Rekhina ooooo
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
Omonken:
As this battle unfolds, we shouldn't just watch without a 'take home pack'.
As for me, the contents of my pack are:
1) Gentility is not stupidity
2) Respect is not fear
3) Power intoxicates unguided mind
Others, yet to be unwrapped.

What is the meaning of that word : GENTILITY
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
Rekhina ooooo
My love how far?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Samuels90:
See boldness, kudos.
have other plans too.
Edo people, they fear no jack/anyone. they can look into anyone eyes and tell dem what's in their mind. and they can be soooo stubborn, rootless and very bold.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
What a big lie!!!!
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Southsoul: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
When you are privileged to live in a Glass house don't throw stone because you maybe tried oshobaba
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by bonnyhope: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes ,u are right! Tank God u aren't from Lagos

Ur supporters would av abandoned u 4 a yellowteeth shit eater of a cocaine god

are you scared to mention name?

that description is for who?
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by rexwalters: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
tinny898:
The guy no dy fear unlike amobode grin
How can you compare a town to a city?
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by tinny898(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
rexwalters:
How can you compare a town to a city?

Just thinking out loud grin
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Rekhina(f): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
bonnyhope:

are you scared to mention name?

that description is for who?
talk to the hands
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
good for them
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by blaqoracle: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
toogbasky:
We didn’t know u wen oshiomole forced you on us,,, then u were always rolling on the floor pleading for support,, nemesis has caught up with oshiomole;;; Obaseki the ingrate,,, even if Oshiomole forgives u,, party leaders wud not,, betta decamp to pdp
obaseki is like his father,who betrayed oba ovenrami.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by toogbasky(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
blaqoracle:
obaseki is like his father,who betrayed oba ovenrami.
Now i have seen a tru Edo man who knows history,, not all this one shouting on the comment section(No godfatherism), The truth is that everyone warned Oshiomole about Obaseki, even the state chairman following Obaseki now is doing so bcus he warned Oshiomole initially
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by Wettoid123: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmmmm politicians and lying are like 5 and 6 so you have forgotten how oshiomole was campaigning for you all over the 14 local government in the state at least I followed up the proceedings then, even during those time you hardly talk to the people then it was osho Baba that was doing all the talking so am surprise you are saying nobody makes u the governor now, humans can easily change like chameleon.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
This man is very courageous and fiery. I think Edo people are behind him that's why... Just like when Ortom was fighting against Godfatherism in Benue state. Ambode couldn't do jack because people were against him unlike Obaseki. God willing, he will surely succeed.
Ambode is a girl.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
martowskin1:
We south - south are strong and bold, we don't have fish mind.... Like those people,(them know their self)

If tinibu is from SS body for don tell am
u never communicate fellow fr drowning sun (we sabi u
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
SoftP:
As much Oshiomole is over zealous and domineering,

Obaseki shouldn't bite the finger that feed him

Law of karma is still healthy
law of karma is a myth. move on bra
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Antoeni:
Oga you Lie on this One
go to daily sun newspaper and say the truth.
Re: Obaseki: “No One Made Me Governor” (Photos) by KnowAll(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abet make ins upload that video wet military men told osemoile to go and sit down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswam's Elder Brother, Terkula Assassinated / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.