Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. (3091 Views)

How To Get Funds For Your Small Business / 5 Best Ways To Get Funds For Your Business / Startup Funds For Nigerian Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Greetings.

Without wasting time, I am seeking for several people that needs cash to start a feasible business or expand an existing one.

These people will be given grants of substantial amount to fund such businesses.
And the beauty is that there is no catch to it.
You pay nothing.

I was just reminded by the LG coordinator about it and i decided to share. The application ends tomorrow by 2pm. That's the time I will submit the applications to the LG coordinator.

However, to make it easier for you, I have created a simple form which u can fill within 30 seconds.

If you are interested kindly fill the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezdsLa91heq-d6P1f83kOy28P6WfMrZEgV9Rr37ijvcJ5dBg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1

Again u are paying nothing and I will try to use my little influence to ensure that u get funds.

You can show love when you get ur money but it's not a must.

PS- It's not a loan that u are expected to pay back but it is important you use the funds when you get it judiciously.

Thank you.

Update

I am yet to make the submission. I have a few days to help more people get on board.
This makes the opportunity still open to you.

If you have not please do so immediately.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezdsLa91heq-d6P1f83kOy28P6WfMrZEgV9Rr37ijvcJ5dBg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Ayomarcel(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2019
infogenius:
Greetings.

Without wasting time, I am seeking for several people that needs cash to start a feasible business or expand an existing one.

These people will be given grants of substantial amount to fund such businesses.
You pay nothing.

I was just reminded by the LG coordinator about it and i decided to share. The application ends tomorrow by 2pm. That's the time I will submit the applications to the LG coordinator.

However, to make it easier for you, I have created a simple form which u can fill within 30 seconds.

Again u are paying nothing and I will try to use my little influence to ensure that u get funds.

PS- It's not a loan that u are expected to pay back but it is important you use the funds when you get it judiciously.

Thank you.

I have done so... Registered how can u help me to get the necessary funds?
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by kinglee007(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Thank you so much
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2019
Ayomarcel:

I have done so... Registered how can u help me to get the necessary funds?

Very simple, every applicant that I submit his/her entry will be followed up. I have some influence on this. So I will use it to the best of my ability to ensure that all my candidates with feasible businesses get funded
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2019
kinglee007:
Thank you so much

The pleasure is mine. You are welcome
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Ayomarcel(m): 8:59am On Nov 14, 2019
infogenius:

Very simple, every applicant that I submit his/her entry will be followed up. I have some influence on this. So I will use it to the best of my ability to ensure that all my candidates with feasible businesses get funded

I just submitted my form.. How can u follow mine up?
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Ayomarcel:

I just submitted my form.. How can u follow mine up?

I created the form, so I have the details. With that it won't be difficult to follow up.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Ayomarcel(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2019
infogenius:

I created the form, so I have the details. With that it won't be difficult to follow up.

Do I need to drop my name? So u can know it. Or no problem.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2019
Ayomarcel:

Do I need to drop my name? So u can know it. Or no problem.

Send me a mail. Don't drop ur name here.
Ur Monica has told me ur name already.
However, there is nothing to worry about, there won't be any problems
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by dsurest(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Thank you very much sir, but when will the grant made available?
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2019
dsurest:
Thank you very much sir, but when will the grant made available?
Very soon. Sooner than you think.
I will keep you posted about the it.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by MountainView: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sir, I have.

It's an online Business, where you can search the price of products in Nigeria, just like Google.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by kinglee007(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
infogenius:

The pleasure is mine. You are welcome

Already filled my form looking forward to hearing from you. Once again God bless you for this opportunity.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
kinglee007:

Already filled my form looking forward to hearing from you. Once again God bless you for this opportunity.

Amen and you too.
I will definitely keep you posted
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by ObiciousBoss(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Iv Completed mine..God bless your efforts to the betterment of humanity. God bless u Sir!
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by drmikeadams(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2019
infogenius:
Greetings.

You pay nothing.

Thank you.
grin grin. Even as the senior brother to doubting Thomas,I have filled the form
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by alexvatt(m): 3:17am On Nov 15, 2019
I have submitted my form. Thank you sir.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2019
drmikeadams:

grin grin grin grin
That's my man.
You can't tell the medium that God wants to increase you.

Hopefully, this will see the light of the day.

Thanks for filling the form.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by tunax5loon(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2019
I've done mine. All the way from Abeokuta
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by dsurest(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2019
drmikeadams:

The offer is too good to be true but I also filled the form
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2019
tunax5loon:
I've done mine. All the way from Abeokuta

Thanks.
I will give you updates via this thread
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2019
dsurest:

Too good be true. It is actually true.
I eagerly wait for the manifestation.
From reports, I am getting it won't be long
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2019
For those that have sent me pms, thanks for the messages.
Even though I couldn't read because it came from N/Land
However, I have replied some by sending a mail.

You can reach me via my contact info in my signature.
Thanks
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2019
dsurest:

Yes my brother but i also filled the form as well, if it work then i will totally believe that there re still good people in this world
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2019
Mkpi:
Yes my brother but i also filled the form as well, if it work then i will totally believe that there re still good people in this world

Everyone in the World can't be all bad. Obviously there are good people.
By His Grace, you will get funds.

1 Like

Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by timitayo77: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2019
infogenius:

Everyone in the World can't be all bad. Obviously there are good people.
By His Grace, you will get funds.
I have just applied. Do I need to send message to your WhatsApp too?
Thanks
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2019
timitayo77:

I have just applied. Do I need to send message to your WhatsApp too?
Thanks

Thanks
There will no need to send me a message. I will post updates here as they become available.

1 Like

Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by Don4eva(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2019
infogenius:
Greetings.

You pay nothing.

Thank you.
I have submitted but am not in Lagos, my business is in the east
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Don4eva:

I have submitted but am not in Lagos, my business is in the east

Thanks for your submission.
Irrespective of where ur business is Nigeria, u're are covered.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by kpas4kpas: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
infogenius:
Greetings.

You pay nothing.

Thank you.

I have submitted mine.
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by infogenius(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
kpas4kpas:

I have submitted mine.

Thanks Sir.
I have taken note
Re: Get Funds For Your Business At No Cost. by boladale(f): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Filled. I hope I still qualify.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cashapp And Venmo / Get A Fibreglass Swimming Pool Of Dimension 6.5m By 3.5m In Nigeria Today / Mobile Phone And Accessories Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.