Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look (61092 Views)

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Antoeni(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Falz Wants to have the Sowore Experience, your Father (Falana) can't save you when it happens, Charlie be Warned

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Lumig: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
sadPeople sef. How's this his new look? This is one of the pictures FALZ left undeleted in his Instagram account recently.
Let FALZ talk quick before some our people use this pics to dey make senseless accusation/point
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by omohlexy: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
The look says he is going old and will soon join his ancestors.
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by kobosmart(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin mayorkun think say falz dey carry cocaine like e oga
Ngcrooks:
Mayorkun has given a notice of advice to Falz against danger, following his new look that he unveiled recently.

The Bahd Guys rapper debut a new look of snow white beards on Instagram and he also took down all posts from his Instagram page.

Mayorkun, on his twitter page reacted to a photo of Falz’ new look, warning the rapper to beware of SARS.

The men of the Nigerian police force unit, SARS have been a notorious rogue police that have put Nigerian youths under suffering , continuous police brutality and extortion.

See Mayorkun’s reaction below;

https://mobile.twitter.com/IamMayorKun/status/1194517554729037824

BY LASGIDIVIBES - https://www.lasgidivibes.com/entertainment/mayorkun-warns-falz-to-beware-of-sars-over-his-new-look/
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Badonasty:
Lol....people fear SARS pass soldier na...I still want to see a shootout between SARS and soldiers....I wan check something

Nigerian soldiers are believed to be trained molesters cum killers while SARS are untrained reckless murderers.

#fact

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by stanval02: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
arantess:

Hmmm, after the shoot out they go burn sarz office down, free all man for cell
Joseph the Dreamer. �
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
jy2kbeyond:
Sarz is now a laughing stock?

They are bunch of thugs with guns...simple!
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Hoodbilonia: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Cisse na him mentor
Falz juzt woke up fool

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Firstreality(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Badonasty:
Lol....people fear SARS pass soldier na...I still want to see a shootout between SARS and soldiers....I wan check something
me tooo. the movie go sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KingAzubuike(f): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Firstreality:
me tooo. the movie go sweet die.
How dare you compare trained personnel's to untrained personnel's.. you've heard cases of soldiers freeing a helpless civilian from the hands of SARS but can the same happen vice versa? The Nigerian army is the most "powerful" force in Nigeria. Even more powerful than the airforce and navy.

4 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Lexusgs430: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Who is your DADDY...... Falz the good guy aka FF........ grin
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Dedemworld: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Badonasty:
soldier is always a soldier, Sars is a police so all of them have different role to play, soldier ain’t see any form of paramilitary as a threat to them, comparing soldiers to sars is just like downgrading, have u ever seen a Sars one one one in d Sars uniform harassing any youth or walking on d road but soldier does, Sars believe in group work without been in group u won’t hear pim for there mouth if u like dey do yahoo for him front, but once they seems plenty they believe they can do cox they re with gun, so forget abt abt soldiers and Sars wahala soldier can never allow anyone use them count scores without much casualties from d other side, after all wen e go later happen police no go fit wear uniform for town again or run leave there police station all criminals will be freed...

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Pat081: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
bluntspade:
The SARS gan will not wanto lose his uniform. They'd know his father have small choko
Hmmmmmm says who ooooo they will sell market he did not pay for
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Od1n: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
hresso:
He looks like a dreadful myopic parasite and a preposterous chronical flatulent cheap Internet loiterer.
Rubbish angry
You should mind your punctuation.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Pat081: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Antoeni:
Falz Wants to have the Sowore Experience, your Father (Falana) can't save you when it happens, Charlie be Warned
100% right
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Dedemworld: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmmm, if they re to give army d role or Sars in Nigeria now, maybe many guys would have left the country, only operation positive identification pple re kicking against it talkless of making soldiers Sars
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:
Wow GMO Foods

So who consumes the GM foods more & what's the ratio per consumption btw developing nations and the western world?
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by hresso: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Od1n:

You should mind your punctuation.

Please, get lost.
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:

So who consumes the GM foods more & what's the ratio per consumption btw developing nations and the western world?

Poor people who buy cheap grocery goods at national super markets. Don't you guys have a South African grocery chain there in Nigeria? People go there because they have a wide range of Western products which are laced with GMO. Western world fast food like McDonald's uses this GMO. One of the main reasons I promoted Nigeria returning to agriculture is because the Western Europeans are poisoning the food supply with chemicals and genetically modified organisms in order to depopulate Africans. The very rich do not consume these products they are able to afford the organic which they make too expensive for the poor. Organic means that all foods were grown by farmers not using dangerous pesticides and grown natural which includes poultry.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Poor people who buy cheap grocery goods at national super markets. Don't you guys have a South African grocery chain there in Nigeria? People go there because they have a wide range of Western products which are laced with GMO. Western world fast food like McDonald's uses this GMO. One of the main reasons I promoted Nigeria returning to agriculture is because the Western Europeans are poisoning the food supply with chemicals and genetically modified organisms in order to depopulate Africans. The very rich do not consume these products they are able to afford the organic which they make too expensive for the poor. Organic means that all foods were grown by farmers not using dangerous pesticides and grown natural which includes poultry.

Wake up out your slumber

You sound like a conspiracy theorist or better still you are one. smiley Do you mean to say that only Africans consume these GM foods, or Africans are deliberately targeted just as you posit.

Suffice to say that it's cool to eat healthy but you would agree that one of the major purposes of GM foods is to meet the growing population demand. I also want to bring your attention to the fact that these foods passed through the Food Standard Agencies before making it to the shelves.

GM foods are edible but not organic, I agree with you on this. smiley
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why do I think Falz is mourning the dearth of his relationship with Simi?
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by segun18(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
IrepChrist:

Don't wish for evil my brother.....
May you not go out when a day is thirsty of blood....
h

Amen to that prayer Bro
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by cardoso222: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Preparing for Father Christmas
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by GeneralPula: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Badonasty:

Sarz bawo!

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Black and White hair. E no make sense joor.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by lollybizzu(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Badonasty:

Soldiers are reasonable except you disobey or disrespect them.

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Christmas modw already. Mr Santa Claus

To all Nairalander,
May your 2019 Christmas not be riceless. May God fill your pockets this season, in Jesus name.
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by LuverBoi16(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sars de fear bad guyz pass yahoo boys oo sars wey no get lawyer wan go face lawyer enself wen dem no wan deposit their life savings 1 by 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) / Seun Egbegbe And His Designer Shirt Handcuffed (Photos) / EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.