Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look (61101 Views)

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Legendguru: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oh

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:

You sound like a conspiracy theorist or better still you are one. smiley Do you mean to say that only Africans consume these GM foods, or Africans are deliberately targeted just as you posit.

Suffice to say that it's cool to eat healthy but you would agree that one of the major purposes of GM foods is to meet the growing population demand. I also want to bring your attention to the fact that these foods passed through the Food Standard Agencies before making it to the shelves.

GM foods are edible but not organic, I agree with you on this. smiley

Read the science behind GMO and stop fighting revolution. Stop trolling or patrolling on behalf of the world order.
https://www.nairaland.com/5527463/gmo-foods-designed-make-african

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Kaymaxine(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sars wan finish be that!!!
The fear of falana is the beginning of wisdom!!!
Wetin Mr muric sef do Taya!!!
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Read the science behind GMO and stop fighting revolution. Stop trolling or patrolling on behalf of the world order.
https://www.nairaland.com/5527463/gmo-foods-designed-make-african

Wake up out your slumber

Now, I'm a troll... laughing in Chinesecheesy
When you begin to lose the argument, you will start making nasty assumptions.

You are yet to answer my question if it's only Africans consuming the GM foods? You shot yasef in the foot when you dropped nairaland link to read stuff.

Go & research properly and educate yourself coz I see that you're so opinionated. grin
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:

Now, I'm a troll... laughing in Chinesecheesy
When you begin to lose the argument, you will start making nasty assumptions.

You are yet to answer my question if it's only Africans consuming the GM foods? You shot yasef in the foot when you dropped nairaland link to read stuff.

Go & research properly and educate yourself coz I see that you're so opinionated. grin

You wanted answers so I directed you to the post I created after you responded to my Meme with such harsh criticism. I think you need to review your own behavior.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

You wanted answers so I directed you to the post I created after you responded to my Meme with such harsh criticism. I think you need to review your own behavior.

Wake up out your slumber

So you're the one who created the post... hahahaha cheesy You make it hard for me as you don't come across as an objective person. grin

Please do not deviate from the discourse. You're yet to prove that GM foods is of sinister motive deliberately targeted at Africans.

You can believe whatever but not everyone on NL is a dummy.

Bye.
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:

So you're the one who created the post... hahahaha cheesy You make it hard for me as you don't come across as an objective person. grin

Please do not deviate from the discourse. You're yet to prove that GM foods is of sinister motive deliberately targeted at Africans.

You can believe whatever but not everyone on NL is a dummy.

Bye.

Still trolling. grin

Actually I'm more objective than you are at least as far as our short interaction. You readily assumed my MEME was based upon subjective reality without even checking if I had posts verifying my position. I don't troll as you do I investigate the persons posts and positions before I respond with any sort of criticisms. And further as an African my only concern is with the expansion of African civilization. Yet if you read my posts instead of attacking then you would have seen I referred to others being affected by GMO negatives besides African women.

You fit the definition of a troll.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Qoko: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
SARS wouldn't like to scratch their breasts with cobra head.
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Still trolling. grin

Actually I'm more objective than you are at least as far as our short interaction. You readily assumed my MEME was based upon subjective reality without even checking if I had posts verifying my position. I don't troll as you do I investigate the persons posts and positions before I respond with any sort of criticisms. And further as an African my only concern is with the expansion of African civilization. Yet if you read my posts instead of attacking then you would have seen I referred to others being affected by GMO negatives besides African women.

You fit the definition of a troll.

Wake up out your slumber

Too many words but no cogent point whatsoever. I can see you're now weaponizing your comments. grin

I know your type coz it's so easy to spot when you're losing an argument - you wanna be wrong and strong... hahahaha cheesy

Why is it so difficult to prove 'in a simple sentence' here that GM foods are a deliberate sinister attempt targeted at Africans as you posited?

Local man cannot can!
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:

Too many words but no cogent point whatsoever. I can see you're now weaponizing your comments. grin

I know your type coz it's so easy to spot when you're losing an argument - you wanna be wrong and strong... hahahaha cheesy

Why is it so difficult to prove 'in a simple sentence' here that GM foods are a deliberate sinister attempt targeted at Africans as you posited?

Local man cannot can!

Trolling still? grin

I don't feed trolls.
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

Trolling still? grin

I don't feed trolls.

Whenever you have the luxury of an undeserved audience, it's a rare opportunity to sell yourself but on this occasion you have failed to do so.

Learn to be rational as it will help you get across effortlessly. smiley

My 2kobo

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:

Whenever you have the luxury of an undeserved audience, it's a rare opportunity to sell yourself but on this occasion you have failed to do so.

Learn to be rational as it will help you get across effortlessly. smiley

My 2kobo

My audience are those who read the scientific research data I exposed. I don't ask for trolls to respond and actually ignore them when they do. I am a strictler for disseminating information to stir conscious choice not beating egotistical greedy souls with endless debate.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by KanuSE: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Godhatesodomy:

My audience are those who read the scientific research data I exposed. I don't ask for trolls to respond and actually ignore them when they do. I am a strictler for disseminating information to stir conscious choice not beating egotistical greedy souls with endless debate.

Wake up out your slumber

You couldn't resist the temptation this time..grin

You can have the last word by replying ok. smiley

Sweet dreams darling. kiss

Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Godhatesodomy: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
KanuSE:

You couldn't resist the temptation this time..grin

You can have the last word by replying ok. smiley

Sweet dreams darling. kiss

Troll
Re: Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look by Bayoibee: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dem no born any sars well...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / EndSARS: “I Didn’t Protest With Them” - Davido Tells IGP Adamu / Honor Blackman Dies At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.