Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! (2330 Views)

Check If Na Scam / Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / Quintessential fx na scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bithub:

Not replying anyone. NADa.the pieces of my puzzle for phase three finally completed today. My own arrogance just start

LOL
Re: I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! by Ikegift4real(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Bithub:

Not replying anyone. NADa.the pieces of my puzzle for phase three finally completed today. My own arrogance just start

Baba no vex oooo.
U made a disciple out of me.
I de follow u oooo.
Just help a believer.
Re: I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
hustlelegit:
Not all though, I think researching is the key here and without a deep market research and adequate knowledge you can't start a profitable business here in Nigeria or any place in the world. The main problem we have in Nigeria is the mentality of not wanting to invest or everything na scam and most end up not making use of the opportunity cos dey think say na scam. No successful person or business owner will share his knowledge or success story for free and what works for him might not work for you and that's the fact, you buying E-books or tutorial is not a waste at least you achieved a little amount of information from that particular book. I bought a course on Print on demand about 2months ago for about 60$ ,the course was superb but I hesitated to start the business ,everything I should know was already in the course but why did I hesitated? It was because of my Nigeria mentality "everything na scam, I no go make money" but I thank God due to my Interaction with more intelligent people I was enlightened and exposed more. The whites spends thousands of dollars on buying Courses cos they know a different piece of information will be gained from that particular course or tutorial they bought. I attended an affiliate marketing Webinar and d guy who held the webinar decided to sell his course for $997 At the end of the webinar and to my surprise 10 people bought the course almost immediately and I was like WTF. I had the opportunity to message one of the guy that bought the course and I was like Why the heck will you spend $997 on a course, he told me its not about the money but the information he needs to make more of what he spent. Have attended different webinars with tutors selling their course for 1999$ and more and people were rushing it like food, so why is Nigeria different?.
If me and you want to succeed in Nigeria,risk is something we can't avoid we have to get use to the risk in business, if you think everything na scam by just paying 5k for a tutorial, what of this paying over 300k for a course? Everything na scam but some people succeed through the business u call scam.
Just like I saw a person selling his course online some ignorant chickens where calling him scam cos e dey sell his course, some where asking if he his truly making money why his he selling his course, imagine those stupid mentality ------its just like saying apple should not sell iPhone again cos they are already making money.
Invest and invest and invest, take the risk and you will get your reward sooner or later.

I agree with you. Totally.

Kindly whatsapp me if you may. I'd appreciate it.

Re: I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! by Segekesy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered Mercedes-benz ML550 4matic 2008 / Make Nothing Less Than N5000 Every Week / Making Money Online Easily From Nigeria And Advertise Your Business To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.