Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) (5664 Views)

Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics) / So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. / Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by eunisam: 8:08am On May 26, 2020
amiibaby:
Hello great FAM I really need your help on this. I bought a beer and I saw some pack of condoms (gold circle) in it please advice me on what to do . Attached is the photo

Pls mod I need contributions on what to do kindly send it to fp to get the right audience

I don't understand the picture! can you take a clearer photo please? this time not in a dark environment .

1 Like

Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
amiibaby:
Hello great FAM I really need your help on this. I bought a beer and I saw some pack of condoms (gold circle) in it please advice me on what to do . Attached is the photo

Pls mod I need contributions on what to do kindly send it to fp to get the right audience
So you drink beer? A lady? shocked
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by ccollins(m): 11:32am On Aug 17, 2020
amiibaby:

get a lawyer and sue the company for millions of naira. Thats the surest advice
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2021
amiibaby:

Have you used both products yet? I have a very active cousin who won’t mind buying it. At least both combined should cost the price of a beer.
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by amiibaby(f): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2021
I don't understand
meobizy:

Have you used both products yet? I have a very active cousin who won’t mind buying it. At least both combined should cost the price of a beer.
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by hstar: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ebenezar2020:
hahahaha lmao cheesy
oga no break my ribs with laughter abeg
I'm just getting to see the thread now

I don laugh tire

In fact, mumu question followed by mumu answer wink
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by Kingtomato641(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
God give us the Strength and ability to fight and defeat our enemies who hides among civilians like Cowards.......
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by lovat(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2022
amiibaby:
Yes I still have it
I've come across such things, you just take it to the brewery that produce it. You will get two crates of that beer as compensation.

I will have love to explain the legal angle to it of you don't mind.

Or better still how did you sort it out?
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by amiibaby(f): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
lovat:
I've come across such things, you just take it to the brewery that produce it. You will get two crates of that beer as compensation.

I will have love to explain the legal angle to it of you don't mind.

Or better still how did you sort it out?
not really it's still at home
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by mprtuary: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
amiibaby:
not really it's still at home
let me buy it from you
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by amiibaby(f): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
mprtuary:

let me buy it from you
lol how much will u pay
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by lovat(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2022
amiibaby:
lol how much will u pay
This Is why you can't profit monetarily out of it by going to court

Firstly, you have not consumed it so no personal harm has been done to you, the court process will take ages and you will be lefty tired.

Secondly the company has strong legal department that will wear you down and make you look bad in the sight of the public by using adverts and testimony from people to show how good the product is.

The only solution is posting it on social media which can hurt the brand fast and see them coming to you to do the needful.

Twitter is the best place to do that.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by amiibaby(f): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2022
lovat:
This Is why you can't profit monetarily out of it by going to court

Firstly, you have not consumed it so no personal harm has been done to you, the court process will take ages and you will be lefty tired.

Secondly the company has strong legal department that will wear you down and make you look bad in the sight of the public by using adverts and testimony from people to show how good the product is.

The only solution is posting it on social media which can hurt the brand fast and see them coming to you to do the needful.

Twitter is the best place to do that.

Goodluck
ok thanks
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by samwash(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
So the beer bottle don't have a label on it.
From the production to the point of sales, nobody noticed it, I don't think that is possible.
Maybe a dubious worker that did it in order to put the company in trouble, probably all these companies that don't pay their staff well or own them backlog of salaries.
So my people that works in brewery, how is this possible, come & tell us.
Na even gold circle condom them put inside beer, who them wan tarnish the image that the condom company or the beer company?.
@,Op, if you are thinking of suing the beer company, you are on a long thing Cox you did't buy directly from them.
Forget it, you don't even have the legal backing to complete with them.
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by lovat(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2022
amiibaby:
ok thanks
can I have your whatsapp digit?
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by amiibaby(f): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2022
lovat:
can I have your whatsapp digit?
u can send me a direct message on my mail
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Dem dash you to use for action after taking the drink
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by GeorgeJB: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
No be juju be that?
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by charlesdinho7(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
fabricated shit. its either the condom is at the back of the bottle reflecting or you opened the bottle, insert it and carefully seal it. stop looking for unnecessary attention here

1 Like

Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by lovat(m): 11:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
amiibaby:
u can send me a direct message on my mail
the email of this account can't be opened again.

I will send you another of my email on a dead account.

How re you
Re: A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) by amiibaby(f): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
lovat:
the email of this account can't be opened again.

I will send you another of my email on a dead account.

How re you
ok am fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 1 2021 In Nigeria / GNLD Neolife’s Supplements For Fibroid Treatments / Easy Way Of Getting Rid Of Big Tummy,pot Belly,pot Beer Belly Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.