Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption (its Urgent Help A Brother) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption (its Urgent Help A Brother) (1223 Views)

Does Using A Camry Fuel Pump For Corolla 07 Affect Fuel Consumption? / Kindly Advise, Its Urgent!!!!!!!!!! / How Does One Calculate Fuel Consumption Based On Distance Covered By A Vehicle?? (2) (3) (4)

Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption (its Urgent Help A Brother) by robertsina: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2019
i notice that my toyota camry 2003 model consume much fuel. (2000naira fuel only cover 60km)

I went to scan the car and this code was discovered p0136 & p0128

i have change the oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 remaining the p0128 (thermostat) but to my surprise the car start consuming more fuel (2000naira fuel only covers 40km)

what could be the cause, please help a brother i know understand why because i think after i change the oxygen sensor the fuel consumption need to the reduce but it increase more.

what should i do.

Cc GAZZUZZ
Re: Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption (its Urgent Help A Brother) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2019
robertsina:
i notice that my toyota camry 2003 model consume much fuel. (2000naira fuel only cover 60km)

I went to scan the car and this code was discovered p0136 & p0128

i have change the oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 2 remaining the p0128 (thermostat) but to my surprise the car start consuming more fuel (2000naira fuel only covers 40km)

what could be the cause, please help a brother i know understand why because i think after i change the oxygen sensor the fuel consumption need to the reduce but it increase more.

what should i do.

Cc GAZZUZZ

Rescan, replace radiator, reinstall thermostat, restore fan connections back to factory spec, and buy better fuel like full tank wink
Re: Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption (its Urgent Help A Brother) by sheu01: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2019
Do u have a catalyst converter? Is your car Tokunbo or Naija used? Since u have been using it b4 how many km u are using for 2000 Naira fuel. Pls explain this to know what I will say further

Clean Lexus Es 300 / I Need A Car For Hire Purchase / Easy Fix - Anti Theft Light Flashing While Car Is On (toyota Or Lexus)