Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:53 AM

Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life (14539 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Apologises To Inspector Okon Over Threat To His Children / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by shehuolayinka(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2019
United States of America based Nigerian academic, media scholar at Kennesaw State University, Georgia, Professor Farooq Kperogi has raised an alarm over alleged plot by one Dr. Bello Inua Anka to harm him in bid to silence his criticism of the administration President Muhammadu Buhari.

In a statement posted on his Facebook page, Prof. Farooq said he was being threatened over a video he shared on his facebook wall showing Buhari’s uncle, Mamman Daura celebrating his 80th birthday with (more than 30!) family members and government officials in a posh London hotel while people starve to death in Nigeria.

Titled “A Buhari Relative is Threatening Me Over the Mamman Daura London Birthday Video”, “I didn’t shoot the video. It isn’t exclusive to me. In fact, it had already done the social media rounds before I shared it on my social media handles.”

See his statement below…

A man by the name of Dr. Bello Inua Anka, who is married into the Muhammadu Buhari family, is threatening me over the PUBLICLY available video that I—and thousands of other Nigerians—shared on social media showing de facto president Mamman Daura celebrating his 80th birthday with (more than 30!) family members and government officials in a posh London hotel while people starve to death in Nigeria. (See screenshots of his threats).

He asked me— and reached out to a valued friend of mine to prevail upon me— to take down the video on the excuse that his children are in it and that they’re being endangered. How? As I told him, I haven’t seen anyone say anything about any child in the video. Everyone’s focus is on the hypocrisy of closing the borders at home, insisting that traumatized, poverty-stricken people live within their means, using security agencies to physically humiliate and harass poor people for eating foreign rice, etc. while Buhari’s family members, and a few favored ones, live off the fat of the land at home and abroad, even going so far as to celebrate the birthday of Buhari’s nephew in London— with ministers and senators in tow. Not even Jonathan was this insensitive and hypocritical.

https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/11/14/buharis-critic-kperogi-raises-alarm-over-threat-to-life/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by Factfinder1(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2019
Back to the days of tyranny

42 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by gurunlocker: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
All these people that are enjoying life outside Naija, leaving us all alone to taste Next level angry

Bubu himself does not stay in Nigeria to enjoy his Next level...

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by TooMuchStuff: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
The JUJU strong....!

The worst of BuhariApC is on its way.

Buckle up!! Guys

31 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Hate speech already in action.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by Thisis2raw(m): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Not to sound wicked, but there's nothing evil that befall Buhari and his cabal and cohorts that I'll feel bad.
See the kind of suffering this people bestow upon us. So anybody that wants to die, let the person die. After all countless people die everyday due to hardship and starvation

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by sweetonugbu: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Electing buhari as the president of Nigeria is the worst calamity to befall this country

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by mitchyy(f): 10:13am On Nov 14, 2019
Who send you?

Politics is just a dirty dangerous business

5 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by Spatta: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2019
For those who are too young to know Buhari, we were teenagers when this despot took over From Shagari through the arms, We thought he had something to offer, Then we were still buying Peak milk for about 3Kobo, we bought Geisha and for about 5 kobo, we thought the suffering was much under shagari, Umaru Diko had said then, that "Nigerians have not started eating in the dustbin" I wonder if anyone could remember that statement,
Then this despot came and trampled on the democratic system by overthrowing Shagari
There were fears in the Land, We could hardly express ourselves, If you speak up as an opposition, you will be arrested by the Military who were refereed to as "Kill and go" the brutalized Nigerians and killed maimed and raped,

The same Buhari was as weak as he is now, His strategy is to use a Yoruba man, who run the country on his behalf since he is not so intelligent but just being in the Army
He used Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon, Tunde Idiagbon was his Deputy, he was tough and very resilient, a no nonsense man. Buhari was just travelling around and going to where ever while endorsing whatever Tunde decide or opined

As has been done by the north, A southerner who is bright is always picked to help silence the Yorubas who are known to be too educated and well informed, they also appoint a representative among the Ibos to deal with the Ibos in the East
Buhari does not regard opinion, he trampled on all known rule of law and disregard every judicial [process just the way military does
The often forget that they were hired to protect the masses

Buhari of 83 has not changed any bit, he was as weak as water though he loves Power because they cannot survive outside the military, they have no training in any other skills other than to abuse citizens
Then another Brutal Monster Babangida ousted him and he became ashamed and developed enmity with Babangida which he held on to for so long and tried to get back to become President again and failed because Nigerians were well aware of his despotic reign

Let us leave another to talk about Babangida, a Monster who like Buhari should be in Hague answering for his crimes, But you know they cannot travel outside Power because they fear being brought to book.
Buhari failed thrice and wept with emotions we all remembered and a wicke Yoruba Lunatic who thought himself to be another Awolowo, deluded and deceived, an Oraguntan who once was Governor of Lagos, aligned to bring Military back into our life, Just because he wanted to booth out Jonathan who was an obvious Failure

The wicked Politician sold Buhari to us again and we are back to the the tyranny which we though is relegated to the dustbin of history
We are back to repression, we are back to subjugation, we are back to trampling, we are back to Abuse of Laws
while he feeds himself and his Family with the resources of Nigeria, travelling the world over as a Yoruba man "Osibande" is being used or misused
Nigerian must wake up to reject this Despot and collectively say No to oppression

The world is moving forward and progressing, Nations are building from the relics of their past
Nigeria still remain a disappointment to African countries
Many African Countries says, Nigeria's backwardness has affected the African man because we have the largest Population and Corruption which Sowore is fighting to Eliminate has plagued the country for too long and we are pathetically leaving a damaged country to our innocent Young citizens

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by sammyj: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2019
This one just dey seek attention ... dey fight himself grin

The name Buhari dey pursue all of dem for dream and real life grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2019
next level tyranny...next level hardship......by the time buhari finish with us ehn,we would be going to Somalia seeking assylum.....

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by Soccerdrift(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Oga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by DennisEche(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
WATCH AS ZOMBIES CALL HIM IPOB

6 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by FamousMonk: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
yy
Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by geesilver(m): 10:15am On Nov 14, 2019
this Daura family self their own too much..... may be we should will the country to them

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by dante0147: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2019
The MAIN issue that pisses me
Off is you won’t see AND THE REST OF THE NITWITS COME ON THIS TYPE OF POST TO DENOUNCE THW STUPID THINGS BUHARI IS DOING ! They would rather comment on only Things that are irrelevant !!! Smh for them

19 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by Bukden16(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Sorry we had you.
That's the Buhari ,that is leading us.

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by nicodenzzy(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Alright
Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2019
fredoooooo:
This one just dey seek attention ... dey fight himself grin

The name Buhari dey pursue all of dem for dream and real life grin grin grin
you just ended up saying nonsense

19 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by Enemyofpeace: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Naija don enter one chance for Buhari hand

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by sonature1: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Buhari should call his boys to order.

If you cannot live with critcism, why did join polititics?

Please Nigeria is not Mugabe's Zimbabwe

4 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by naijadrivablog: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Is there any critic of African and some middle east/Asia Pacific leader that is not threatened?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by omerukokwuru(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2019
the majority of Nigerians deserves the shit leadership it has, my only sympathy lies for the minority who by no fault of theirs have been lumped up with these animals that support this tyrant in power

6 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:21am On Nov 14, 2019
If the man loves his family and children that much he shouldn't have allowed his children included in Buhari's Birthday celebration. Now he is threatening an innocent person

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life by yomalex(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Back NCC Over MTN / Saraki Meets With Botswana And Mauritius Former Presidents / Breaking News: Nigerian Military Surround Nnamdi Kanu's Compound Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.