Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Some Nigerian Men Struggle With Being Romantic- Monique Samuel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Nigerian Men Struggle With Being Romantic- Monique Samuel (682 Views)

Faith Morey: Some Nigerian Men Are Married To Lesbians Who Are Cheating On Them / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 / Simi Blame Nigerian Men For Not Being Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Men Struggle With Being Romantic- Monique Samuel by splendid22(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2019
When you think of budding Nollywood actress, Monique Samuel , words like beautiful, classy and talented, comes to mind. The curvy role interpreter has averred that some Nigerian men struggle with being romantic.

In her words: "Some Nigerian men are romantic while some still struggle with the term romance. Some find it difficult to express how romantic they can be. People show romance in different ways, we all can’t be the same”.

Speaking further, Samuel revealed that she once lost a very good relationship because of how people perceive entertainers.

“The fact that I lost a very good relationship because of how people perceive the industry and the negativity surrounding it, would be the greatest price I have ever paid for my career as an entertainer. But its fine, if it was meant to be, I guess it would have worked”.

Sharing her opinion on what being sexy means to her, she said:“The level of sex appeal you put out there is what makes you sexy, but to be beautiful comes with a full package, inside and out, mentally and physically. So I consider myself beautiful because I have more to give aside my physical appearance”.

On how she reacts to negative social media comments, she said: “People’s opinion about me does not bother me. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion .No matter how you try to defend yourself or convince people, they will believe whatever they choose to believe. It sometimes hurts when they focus their attention more on my body , instead of my work”.

The curvy actress has featured in movies like Wet, Finding Mr Right, When a Woman Loves, Discontent and others.

Back in 2018, the role interpreter was accused of undergoing butt enlargement surgery. While many of her fans expected her to react over the speculations, Monique kept mum over the issue.

http://news-af.op-mobile.opera.com/news/detail/80018075ab79cf06a2103839a4d6af37?country=ng&language=en&share=1&client=

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Welcomes Tacha To Ghana With Cultural Dance / Cardi B Requests To Be Taken To The Hood As She Cries Out To See The “real Niger / Bassey Of BBN Season Two Quietly Marries Girlfriend Nadia In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.