Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years (39672 Views)

Man From Nigeria Bags 3 Life Sentences Plus 76 Years In Jail For Raped / 53-year Old Nigerian Man Bags 3 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud / UK Visa Applicant Bags 3 Year In Prison For Lieing About Marital Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by danjalingo: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
How can he still be a Nigerian while he might not have been to Nigeria before and probably carries an American passport? If he was a scientist or sports person, he would have been American.
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by PrincessGift(f): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Patrioticman007:

What age did your grand parents married each other ?.
What age did the holy spirit bless Mary mother of Jesus ?.
Don't allow New World Order to cloud your thinking process.
words from a dumb ass

1 Like

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by dochenaj: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rape is stupid, then raping a 13 year old who is probably just experiencing pubertal changes is utterly stupid.
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Simplep:
Just kill the bastard.

No need. He's going to be bullied in prison
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by MetaPhysical: 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Thief Tinubu is from mecca

Lmao... grin grin

Make i hail my brothers small...

Igbo kwenu!
Igbo kwenu!!
Igbo kwenu!!!

Igbo jew kwenu!! grin
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by 1Sharon(f): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
MetaPhysical:

He is an adoptee.

Yorubas dont have Adedojah. This is an AA that adopted Yoruba and name.

Makes sense. Either that or he's yoruba from cutonu
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by DarkJeddi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
abbey621:

Hakeem Olajuwon(NBA champion), Bennet Omalu(CTE & brain injuries), Uzo Aduba(Orange is the new black), Wale(Rapper). All these are great achievers recognized as Nigerian and American.....Plenty more to come!
And the only reason they are recognized as Nigerians is because they made a special effort to let everyone know that they are Nigerians..

Left to the Media,nobody will ever know where they are from..

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
FrLukas:
Return to his native Nigeria to go and do what? Rape more kids?

These defense attornies sef dey try. You must have mortgaged your conscience to be one.

The man is an idiot. First, as a black man you are already disadvantaged in that society. You now went and committed such an abominable crime again?

I'm sure if it was a white dude, they'd enter a plea of insanity for him and he'd serve a few years.

Anyway, good for him. He should have been hanged.

The idiot knows if he went back home, it would be possible to bribe himself out.

I'm happy they saw through his tricks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by 1Sharon(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
DarkJeddi:
What is your definition of gay?

He raped a girl not a boy..

Or is Sodomy the same thing as being gay?

He does look kinda fruity
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by abbey621(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
DarkJeddi:
And the only reason they are recognized as Nigerians is because they made a special effort to let everyone know that they are Nigerians..

Left to the Media,nobody will ever know where they are from..

Special effort? LMAO....They were successful, that's all the effort they need. There are two ways to be popular, do something really good or do something really bad......That's all the special effort you need grin grin grin
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by babtoundey(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
A heartless wretch that rapes minor gets years imprisonment while one that says what is meant to be said in a.wrong way and through the wrong medium get s sentence by hanging. Nigeria, the abode of Justice and fairness, I hail thee!
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by lagdmark(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
Eartquake1:
They rape home and abroad
They call him sophisticated global rapist.
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by Dextre(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
he thinks he"s in nigeria where u can rape a minor and get away with it.make im rotten inside jail.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by Progress62(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
yoruba amaka ha ha ha
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by MetaPhysical: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2019
meccuno:
This is your role model so i wont be surprised..................grin

grin grin

Jagaban of America!!
Anytime he sneeze harmattan wind blow Ibo yansh open. grin
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by Americanboy35: 1:57am On Nov 15, 2019
Life as he knows it is over......
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by Priceless200(f): 2:41am On Nov 15, 2019
A country that works.

If na some country now, them go even award am millions join. One Coza. he goat flashes across my mind, it is well
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by NiklauseFred(m): 4:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Haaai! Brother ur village people still follow you go abroad? undecided undecided issaorite
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by meccuno: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin

Jagaban of America!!
Anytime he sneeze harmattan wind blow Ibo yansh open. grin
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by khiaa(f): 5:52am On Nov 15, 2019
MetaPhysical:

He is an adoptee.

Having said that, if he is proud enough to adopt Yoruba name, we are proud to accept and count him as one of us.

Yoruba does not shield crime, at home or abroad. Do the crime do the time!

How do you know that he's AA, why not Carribean? All black people in America are not AA. He isn't AA he's from Nigeria.

White man raped a 6 year old girl and got no jail time only probation.

White man raped and infected 600 black girls with HIV, let's see how much time he gets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by cococandy(f): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Good for him. I hope he never sees the light of day again.

Now they should also go ahead and sentence white men with the same offense as him to equal amount of years in prison. That’s true justice.

His defense that is asking for him to be returned to Nigeria. Did we tell you we don’t have enough rapists here already? So he should come and join in the ranks of popular ‘men of god’ who walk free after raping women?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by MetaPhysical: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2019
khiaa:

How do you know that he's AA, why not Carribean? All black people in America are not AA. He isn't AA he's from Nigeria.

White man raped a 6 year old girl and got no jail time only probation.

White man raped and infected 600 black girls with HIV, let's see how much time he gets.

You are right, he could be anybody but Yoruba do not bear Adedojah
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2019
1Sharon:

The idiot knows if he went back home, it would be possible to bribe himself out.

I'm happy they saw through his tricks

True. His mates are roaming around Nigeria free.
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Tribalists rushing this thread like kilode.
Can't you peeps deal without tribalism for once?

Crime knows no country, tribe,gender or what so ever.
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by wemmyklein: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
He's a yoruba guy,we go to the same church before he was arrested.
MetaPhysical:

He is an adoptee.

Having said that, if he is proud enough to adopt Yoruba name, we are proud to accept and count him as one of us.

Yoruba does not shield crime, at home or abroad. Do the crime do the time!

Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by wemmyklein: 12:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Full yoruba guy,i know him very well.
MetaPhysical:

You are right, he could be anybody but Yoruba do not bear Adedojah
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by wemmyklein: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yoruba.
aminu114:
adedojah bah? is this a yoruba or igbo name i want to start my hate speech but first i need to know which tribe is he from
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by seangy4konji: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Village people allow him to get visa. Enter USA before they locate him...God save you from buhari brouhaha only for kongi to finish u...

Now Gaylord's will finish him is bathrooms of USA hail...God knows if I enter USA and leave buhari problem.

I might turn to a pastor and serve Lord fully. I do t want any reason for village people to finish the jib..

76 year inside Gaylord's kingdom..

Sorry man

Naira Marley that sing soapy should be sent thank you. Soapy save stress and unforseen downfall
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by OyinO: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
We have heard and seen of innocent Blacks imprisoned in the USA and only exonerated later.
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by 9jaRealist: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2019
AcuraZDX:

The defense asked the court, asking for mercy and to allow Bah to return to his native Nigeria, a request the judge denied. Judge Adams told Bah, “mercy is not mine to give you. I’m not the one you should be asking for mercy from.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox5atlanta.com/news/douglas-county-man-sentenced-for-brutal-rape-of-13-year-old-girl.amp

Look at such idiocy.... angry

Anyway, they know Nigeria is an anyhowness country...
If this happened here, some NLers will be defending him and attacking the girl!
>
Re: Rape: Adedojah Bah Bags 3 Live Sentences Plus 76 Years by iamclime(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2019
The eyes...I see a psychopath and social misfit in there. A beast in all ramifications.. Adieu in advance!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Spent 38 Years In Jail After Wrongful Convictions Gets $21M / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) / Soldier Peter Shot By DSS Dies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.