Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court (38731 Views)

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Viula(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
oblaak:
Lol. This people don’t understand that there’s no power on earth that will make APC take over Bayelsa state. If other PDP states give APC a chance, Bayelsa is the last state I know that will ever consider APC.

Those of you whom have been recruited to take part in the elections, I’m sorry for you in advance. I served in Bayelsa and I know what their election look like. Lagos still dey learn where Bayelsa Dey for violence.
I don't know when you served in Bayelsa o but the truth is this time around it's different, the odd is in favour of APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Arsenella007(f): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
NgeneUkwewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Viula:
I don't know when you served in Bayelsa o but the truth is this time around it's different, the odd is in favour of APC
That is why all these things are coming up
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
lahizak:

God saves us from people like u. Who incessantly pass blames to others rather than urself. How is it so difficult 4 APC to organise demselves and field a legal and valid candidate. They did same tin in zamfara, now again in Bayelsa. Somebody need to be sacjed at the top
Oshiomhole but even pdp primaries are like this except that its rare before court cases crop up
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Omoslim26: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mires:

Who are the "We"?
WE ARE WA ��
GOD punish Pdthief and Apcheat

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
BelM:

That's the point, he imposed someone on PDP that's why Bayelsans(majority) were looking the way of Apc
Are you from bayelsa
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Vulcanheph:
In this Zombie Apocalypse that is currently Sweeping the country, the S/S & S/E are the last strongholds that is keeping humanity from extinction.
At the governors of pdp there doing well
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Xisnin(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
BelM:

That's the point, he imposed someone on PDP that's why Bayelsans(majority) were looking the way of Apc
If the court eventually throws out APC, PDP is 100% guaranteed a victory because the case of Rivers will repeat itself.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Sirdiq21: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Direct Entrance DE for PDP

all heaters

meet lala Snake
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by adebaba: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
oblaak:
Lol. This people don’t understand that there’s no power on earth that will make APC take over Bayelsa state. If other PDP states give APC a chance, Bayelsa is the last state I know that will ever consider APC.

Those of you whom have been recruited to take part in the elections, I’m sorry for you in advance. I served in Bayelsa and I know what their election look like. Lagos still dey learn where Bayelsa Dey for violence.
Where were you when APC won two house of representatives and one senator in Bayelsa? Result of politics can be funny at time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Johnnyessence(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bayelsa state is pdp. SDD all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Godhatesodomy: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by ojobek: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
The APC guys take after there godfather from Lagos,I no mention names ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by thundafire: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Pdp are so desperate and panicky,they dont want apc to partake im the polls.they want a free ride
is it PDP dat submitted fake qualifications for APC don't know y u are blinded wen u have 2 eyes and brain maybe it's logged with salt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by DennisEche(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
oblaak:

SOME BODY'S FATHER YOU ARE USING AS MEME, PLS IS DEMEANING, DO NOT BE AN ADVOCATE OF SOMEONES MISFORTUNE.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
The Gov and D.Gov candidates are not qualify to run Bayelsa at all...non was present at the debate, the deputy gov. candidate forged credentials, the Gov candidate cannot spell his name well, instead of LION he is using LYON( France Ligue 1 club)....

It would have been difficult fort he PDP and APC this time, but had it been the APC field in Silver or Lokpobiri it could have been a complete take over with the supports of GEJ and federal might, but with LION , court or no court , the PDP will win , DIckson is in control of two senatorial districts while LION and APC joined with the new former PDP defectors are struggliing to take full control of just one( GEJ constituency) .....I am happy for this judgement like that of Rivers , the judgement has just saves hundreds of lives(including soldiers, Dss, EFCC, corpses and police) and properties...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by allstarfestus: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
BelM:
we will rather vote Accord party than PDP in Bayelsa state.
if there voting in rivers , you from rivers if there voting in Kogi you are from Kogi .. his it that you dont no where you are from ... or you just like to be stupid ... ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by onitshaman: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ebios:
Hahahahaaha.
Let me laugh in Chinese language.
See, if "Ape Is Seen" has no candidate again, then Dickson should just go and sleep because David Lyon cannot allow Tonto Dickey to blame Bobrisky for the coup against Osibanjo to resign since Donald Trump is going to be the next Nigerian President which so many supporters of Yaya Bello of Kogi country don't know.

Oh....what m l saying na.
Pls u guys should forgive me.
I was only trying to crack a joke but it's too dry for u to laugh.
Pls what's the topic sef?
Let me go back and read lst....
Excitement won kee me...
...l dey come back
Ebios abi Ibios,u need to be taken to psychia,honestly u are a madman.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by engineerboat(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
APC e-wariors

This is another judgement instituted by APC aspirant on Bayelsa APc primary it has nothing to do with PDP
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by engineerboat(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enwhen:
The Gov and D.Gov candidates are not qualify to run Bayelsa at all...non was present at the debate, the deputy gov. candidate forged credentials, the Gov candidate cannot spell his name well, instead of LION he is using LYON( France Ligue 1 club)....

It would have been difficult fort he PDP and APC this time, but had it been the APC field in Silver or Lokpobiri it could have been a complete take over with the supports of GEJ and federal might, but with LION , court or no court , the PDP will win , DIckson is in control of two senatorial districts while LION and APC joined with the new former PDP defectors are struggliing to take full control of just one( GEJ constituency) .....I am happy for this judgement like that of Rivers , the judgement has just saves hundreds of lives(including soldiers, Dss, EFCC, corpses and police) and properties...

It was lokpobiri that instituted this very case faulting APC primary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
engineerboat:

It was lokpobiri that instituted this very case faulting APC primary

Not Lokpobiri , it's the PDP , Lokpobiri own is still in the court , just like that of Idris in Kogi PDP waiting for Wada to win and take over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by celeiyke: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:
grin

My condolences to the people of Bayelsa

Another four years of poverty and penury

Spits

What have APC offered in all their states? Even Lagos has d worst roads now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Xisnin:

Who are we?
If not that Dickson acted stupidly by imposing an unpopular candidate, there won't
even be a talk about opposition.
No, even about about unpopular, Dickson implanted a great pain in the heart of Bayelsans.
Unpaid pension for our pensioner.
No tangible development.
Abandoned the statement own gas turbine and in his 8years of rule, a particular local government has not seen light for 8years.
Increment of state own university fee.
Sacking some women that were employed by alamiesiaye, Gej, Silva from work.
The killing of amassoma youth.
Cutting of civil servants' salaries.
Closing down of the rice farm initiated by Silva which rendered so many youths that were employed into the sector jobless.
A robber industry that was established to cope with the issue of unemployment was also closed down by Dickson.
Disregard to the elders that brought him into power and single handly picking the flag bearer and it deputy by not consulting or asking for the opinions of the founding fathers.
Picking both the governor and its deputy from just a region without considering the epie, ogbia and the nembe.
Dickson has to go

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by klax(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

And pdp does not rig?

Evidence bro
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by engineerboat(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Enwhen:

Not Lokpobiri , it's the PDP , Lokpobiri own is still in the court , just like that of Idris in Kogi PDP waiting for Wada to win and take over.

The ruling is made already

APC has no candidate the court ruled
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/362829-just-in-apc-has-no-governorship-candidate-in-bayelsa-court-declares.html
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Unie30: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:
grin

My condolences to the people of Bayelsa

Another four years of poverty and penury

Spits
APC is the epitome of poverty and hunger not PDP.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Enwhen(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
engineerboat:

The ruling is made already

APC has no candidate the court ruled
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/362829-just-in-apc-has-no-governorship-candidate-in-bayelsa-court-declares.html

When was this Lokpobiri judgement delivered ?
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Emyogalanya: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:
Why is pdp so desperate and scared of apc?
it has nothing to do with pdp its an apc family affair
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by thatigboman: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Pdp are so desperate and panicky,they dont want apc to partake im the polls.they want a free ride
very funny. has nothing to do with PDP. It was an APC vs APC case
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by Kulas: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
cjudy:
grin

How dare you disqualify the Governorship candidate of APC because of Forgery right? But Buhari was pardon because of Affidavit.
Our Judiciary is mad

Thank God this is happening for the two ( Buhari and Deputy Governor) and both are in the useless corrupt party called Association of Professional Criminals.
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Emyogalanya:
it has nothing to do with pdp its an apc family affair
Sorry,its now that i found out
Re: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court by garfield1: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
klax:

Evidence bro
Did you bring any before blabbing child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Kills CAN’s Borno Secretary Minutes After GEJ Broadcast / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.