Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Ceec Shows-off Her Actor Boyfriend At The One Africa Music Fest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ceec Shows-off Her Actor Boyfriend At The One Africa Music Fest (2584 Views)

Hilda Baci & Her Boyfriend At An Event In Lagos State (Video, Photos) / Actress Mide Martins celebrates her Actor Husband on his birthday / Wizkid And Davido Crew Fight In Dubai, Clash At One Africa Music Fest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceec Shows-off Her Actor Boyfriend At The One Africa Music Fest by newsmag: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Cee-C is currently in Dubai for the One Africa Music Fest. in this video she seen with other Nigerian celebs where she called out popular actor Timini Egbuson.

The reality star was seen with the actor as she called him her new boyfriend in reply the actor smiled, see what he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkCCbgKvtk&t=43s

https://newsmag.com.ng/ceec-shows-off-her-actor-boyfriend-at-the-one-africa-music-fest-as-tobi-goes-on-shopping-spree-in-dubai/

Re: Ceec Shows-off Her Actor Boyfriend At The One Africa Music Fest by BobiNick(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Okay

(1) (Reply)

I Had Only 16k Left I Almost Committed Suicide In 2019: Bbnaija’s Alex Confesses / Kpokpogri And Churchill Have Broken Me, I Cant Trust Anymore – Tonto Dikeh Cries / How to Sow and receive ALL YOUR HARVESTS (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.