Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! (1118 Views)

Copywriters Needed / Experienced Copywriters Needed Asap / Make Money: Copywriters Needed For Daily 1k Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Juliusij(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2019
Looking for a writer who can do product reviews and can stick to deadline.

Price: Anybody can offer the best quality and persuasive content at a reasonable price have a chance to get long term assignments.
Please contact me via my whatsapp link below.
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Joyanuope: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please how do one apply
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by ibuks12(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Juliusij:
Hi!
We are looking for a creative writer with a background in the self-improvement/Health niche.
Need to have excellent English writing skills. No grammatical errors and smooth flow.
Creative, persuasive easy to understand content so can interact with readers.
Loves doing research and create unique and error-free content.
The content length would be of 1200+ words.
Price: Anybody can offer the best quality and persuasive content at a reasonable price have a chance to get long term assignments.

HI, I'm interested in the offer...
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Ossy2020(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm interested, how do I contact you
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by LionInZion: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'm sorry, OP, I didn't mean to derail your post. Just want to let people know that they can also contact me for writing jobs.

I'm in need of one or two writers. Kindly indicate and leave your number on your profile. I will contact you.

Thanks
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
LionInZion:
I'm sorry, OP, I didn't mean to derail your post. Just want to let people know that they can also contact me for writing jobs.

I'm in need of one or two writers. Kindly indicate and leave your number on your profile. I will contact you.

Thanks
contact me on 07054614384
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Busayorafael(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
LionInZion:

Thanks

Hello,

I'm a writer.

Could you reach me on 08066331807 or email via deejaytopson at gmail.com, and let's talk more?

Thanks,
Ayodeji.
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good day! Just came across this post and the various offers underneath it. Perhaps they're still available?

I'm interested in the money to put it sincerely —could use a good hand, I can write various articles for you on whatever topics. I'd send some samples of my work.

Contact me on makeyourselfagenuisreal@yahoo.com or text me on +2349039125059.
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by damianchiemezie(m): 11:13am On Nov 15, 2019
All right. I shall be available if you could reach out for me via my email damianchiemezie8@gmail.com or Whatsup 08153680779...preferably Whatsup
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Juliusij(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Juliusij:

Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by ibuks12(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2019
Juliusij:

No link here na
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Mariana20: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Juliusij:

Hello good day

I'm Mary, a certified creative, content and copy writer with years of works and experience.

I'm confident that my skills will help yield the result you want on your work from my writing skills

I look forward to working together with you in building your business and website(s) to its sucesss peak.

Kindly contact me on my email

royalbookwrites@gmail.com

WhatsApp number

https:///+2347084468975

Looking forward to your reply and I'm very sure you wouldn't regret working with me.
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Mariana20: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
LionInZion:

Thanks

Hello good day

I'm Mary, a certified creative, content and copy writer with years of works and experience.

I'm confident that my skills will help yield the result you want on your work from my writing skills

I look forward to working together with you in building your business and website(s) to its sucesss peak.

Kindly contact me on my email

royalbookwrites@gmail.com

WhatsApp number

https:///+2347084468975

Looking forward to your reply and I'm very sure you wouldn't regret working with me.
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by Brandy09: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
LionInZion:

Thanks

Hello,
I have substantial experience in content writing and copywriting. I have samples of my past work and I'm quite sure you'll love them. You don't have to worry about poorly written write-ups,
since I work with tools like Grammarly and Edubirdie. Plus, I always deliver on time.
Please contact me via SMS, WhatsApp or simply call 08053935264
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by kwekuwise: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hi
I'm interested and kneen to work with you to provide an measurable value and success..

You can reach on 0550357742.

Best Regards !
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by jaysworld(f): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2020
Having given 8 years into the content writing game, I have written across all niches.

I am available to take on your project

Shoot me a message on WhatsApp 07081397092
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by MrOrfficial: 10:08am On Dec 22, 2020
I'm a skilled and prolific content writer, and I will deliver 100% plagiarism free contents and quickly too.
I strongly believe I'm a perfect fit for the job, kindly hire me, and I can assure you there'll be no regrets.

Contact me on whatsapp: /+2348036796800
Email: kingsonobimba9@gmail.com
Re: Copywriters Needed To Start Work Asap!!! by OlabodeIsrael: 10:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Hello,

I'm in search of a writer with good command of English. One who can dedicate at least 15 hours a week to writing. He/she will be writing at least 3 articles per week.

- All research will be done by you.
- You will be given a writing guideline
- No plagiarized work will be accepted.

Please reach out to me on this number 08136619776 (WhatsApp)

*CLOSED*

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 20k Every Week - Re-write Articles For N1,000 Per Piece / Opportunity To Make 1 Million Naira / Do You Want A Content Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.