Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... (1223 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Pics of the type of Car Bonnet Busola Alleged Fatoyinbo Did It On. / Pastor Fatoyinbo Licked My Clitoris- Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by robertmugabe: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Court exonerate Pastor Fatoyinbo and ordered Busola to pay 1m naira as damage to him. This is as obtained from Face Book page of Kemi Olunloyo...

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/2551293244958469/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by Isobug: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm....Coming from a controversial but always at it journalist....

This might be true
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by Iceiscold: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by u11ae1013: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Very soon, celebrities will bombard social media,

But while you rant, remember to #freesowore
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Coming from Aunty Kemi, I believe this news .

Timi dakolo and Busola lies couldn't bring down the pastor .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Coming from Aunty Kemi, I believe this news .

Timi dakolo and Busola lies couldn't bring down the pastor .
I read it somewhere else too in opera
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by ykayexcel: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
check Naijapalava.com It is true
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by 4ckz: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
If this is true

1 million naira is way too small. She should have been told to pay higher considering the man she defamed. He can afford 1m in his sleep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by gbadexy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
I don't know why people still doubt this woman. she may not be stable but her breaking news has always turn out to be true,

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by Upworkwriter007(f): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Just 1m......let him appeal the case if true....1m keh?
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by Yinibixema: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where are the Instagram and twitter lawyers who already sentenced fatoyinbo to jail for audio rape.

Cases aren’t won in court on emotions, feelings and hearsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by Yinibixema: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where are the Instagram and twitter lawyers who already sentenced fatoyinbo to jail for audio rape.

Cases aren’t won in court on emotions, feelings and hearsay
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by foolbuster: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Just look at what this woman and her husband has caused for this man. And all those over 35 frustrated women come carry the matter for head. Rubbish angry

Onto more serious matters #freesowore

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by tbibuzz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
gbadexy:
I don't know why people still doubt this woman. she may not be stable but her breaking news has always turn out to be true,

oya o all of unA wey dey ginger for her e DON set oo make help am with d moni
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by bobokeshington: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
i saw it coming
Re: Breaking: Busola Dakolo Loses Against Pastor Fatoyinbo, Asked To Pay 1m Naira... by lukui: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fear women, they are like the crippled that can't press out milk from the cow's teats but can topple it off with his legs

When you meet a woman for the first time, the first thing she see is your weakness, not your strength!!!

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Oranges In Latest Video Post | WATCH / Toyin Lawani Celebrates 1 Million Followers On Instagram Bysharing Bare Nyash / Take 1m Or Toss A Coin To Win 1billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.