Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,513 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:57 PM

Blackberry Storm 9530's Latest Firmware Bug. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Storm 9530's Latest Firmware Bug. (1695 Views)

How To Fix Android With IMEI /firmware Baseband Issue / How To Upgrade Htc Inspire 4g Android To 4.0.4 Firmware / Hacking The Latest Firmware Of Nokia E51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Storm 9530's Latest Firmware Bug. by jiljosh(m): 4:18am On Nov 18, 2010
I recently upgraded to the latest firmware for Blackberry 9530. Really, there's been an improvement in the general performance of the working environment. The frequent hanging and freezing rarely occurs anymore. However, I noticed a problem with the Messaging (sms) feature. In your inbox, all messages (from different senders) are all placed under one sender name. This is most frustrating because you can't tell who exactly sent which sms. The worst part is that when you try to send an sms, it delivers the message to a wrong recipient (usually the last contact that either sent you an sms or that you sent to). I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, I'd hope someone has a solution.

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Lg U400 / How To Port Rom Without Pc / How To Install Whatsapp On Blackberry 10 Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.