Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election (23893 Views)

Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Akpabio: APC Accuses Mike Igini Of Bias, Petitions Presidency / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by Guestuser: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
Runaway:
He knows he can't win.
He will win.
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by churchmind: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/14/akpabio-apc-threaten-to-boycott-rerun-poll/

local talk,2015 igini played along must he follow you and cross over to #apc.To find way no be to run,my friend hands up make ref blow whistle,make u no for come die. U r better off in executive because u b man were like good thing for your people
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by joefelin2345: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Oga Akpabio, don't leave certainty for uncertainty. Cheap land with genuine titles available at Lekki, Ajah, Iseju Lekki, Atan Ota etc. Hurry while offer last. 08023001226 or joefelin@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by godumes: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
This man understood the adage that says a bird at hand worth more than million ones in the bush. U better boycott or have yourself to blame at the end.
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by executive12: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Akpabio knows very well that he will lose. He just wants to take style to back out in order to avoid embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by executive12: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
benkk015:
Akpabio ,Your current portfolio serves the Niger Delta better than going to Senate,stay as Minister to continue your good work in these niger delta states.

Good work?? Give me a break.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by selfdefence: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Make dem no reason am o
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by bangbangall: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by thatigboman: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Haba, akpabio has not resigned?
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by Itulah(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fear fear Akpabio grin

See my sigy below
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by MrMoney55: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Igini is going no where brother you shouldnt have gone to court you have to resign to contest but i see fear factor so stay back bro you cant win

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by OKorowanta: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Igini isn't yet interested to count money but votes

You no know the true story..
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by asobo: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
He is just saying it because any sane Nigeria knows that the gullible Akpabio won't leave NDDC to contest the election.
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by Agugbadin: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
Akpabio is afraid that he will lose everything because he is required to resign as a minister before the contest and he knows he has lost already, he feels it better to keep his ministerial appointment than lose on all sides
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
The election has already been lost and won since February.
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by contigiency(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
I thought the man had denied ever making such demands. Why is this news coming up again?
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by SocialJustice: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
backnbeta:
I smell fear grin
Common sense rather. Contesting the election is silly. Let him forfeit.
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by omohlexy: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
My people sef fear too much.dem fear for the air around us,dem fear for the things dem no see, dem fear to go for rerun,dem fear to fight Ekpeyong, dem no wan lost,dem no wan die,dem no wan cry, picking dey for house,my wife dey for house. So when Inec whip your yansh you go dey cry like monkey!
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by codedguy1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Akpabio will be like make I just manage this ministerial position, make i no go do over skill lose everything.
grin grin
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by aksule(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Interesting. These politicians just believe that we are fools.
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by ekwerendi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Akpabio is a good man,but anybody advising him to commit this political blunder by contesting this election is advising for his doom day..if I am Akpabio,I would have just concentrated on my ministerial appointment and bring uncommon development to that ministry..
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by MobilityMFR(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nonsense, frightened idiots. They want their own stooge to help them rig as usual. Just out of curiosity though, does this guy want to be both minister and senator? "GREED and the classic case of an 'urchin' who got lucky" - the story yet to be told.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by stieyven(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Fear Fear man.....please don't hold on to something for your boycott. We all know that the precised reason for the boycott is not eventually lose the two birds. Olodo cheesy
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by Niaja4real(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/11/14/akpabio-apc-threaten-to-boycott-rerun-poll/

The only sane INEC official in Nigeria today is just but Mr.Mike Igini.
Igini is the only true definition of integrity & uprightness.
That man called Akpabio is simply beating a fearful retreat, otherwise known or called uncommon tactical withdrawal.
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by Antoeni(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fear Things
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by Trueyarn(m): 3:25am On Nov 15, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Fear Fear man.....please don't hold on to something for your boycott. We all know that the precised reason for the boycott is not eventually lose the two birds. Olodo cheesy

This is'nt fear... This is political smartness, Akpabio is a man with a presidential calling, na time remain. Confam!
Re: Akpabio, APC Threaten To Boycott Rerun Election by MrUchenna1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
corruption is fearless in this country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farewell To Abba Kyari By Adams Oshiomhole / Wike’s Camp Plots For Mimiko To Replace Ayu, In Last Ditch Effort / Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.