Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House (47694 Views)

Pictures Of Remi Tinubu, Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan In Their Office / Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures) / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by stephenduru: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
H.E Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, recieved former Nigerian President, H.E Goodluck Jonathan and Dame Patience Jonathan at the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt.

It is unclear what the former president and his wife came to do at Rivers State Government House but it may related to Bayelsa State governorship election

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/gov-wike-receives-goodluck-jonathan-and.html?m=1

17 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by stephenduru: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by sherify2011: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by tonye33(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama Peace don go wash skin oh.

See as she dey shine like foreign paint

135 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Bewiseedet(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Gentlemen and a lady

16 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by tritt(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
The man that saw tomorrow...God Bless you boss!

165 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Fryzi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
We miss you Mama Peace!

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by sweetonugbu: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama peace oke nwanyi

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by helinues: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama Peace, Mama Paparazi

25 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by daddytime(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jo Jo no wan witness the election?
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
*sigh* no comment
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Earlystar698(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama Peace once said

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by madmohamed(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
stephenduru:
H.E Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, recieved former Nigerian President, H.E Goodluck Jonathan and Dame Patience Jonathan at the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt.It is unclear what the former president and his wife came to do at Rivers State Government House but it may related to Bayelsa State governorship election

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/gov-wike-receives-goodluck-jonathan-and.html?m=1
mama P just they get beautiful Avery day

20 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by IGBOSON1: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
See Mama Peace glowing and looking resplendent!

You go gurl! cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by iluvdonjazzy: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Jonathan see election wey you suffer re-formed na em Dem don spoil so both APC and PDP. See Bayelsa firing everywhere, see kogi shooting everywhere, please we are sorry for voting you out.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
She's always ahead of her husband.
Jonathan looking clueless as usual.
Is he the wife or the husband

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by agbangam: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama Peace and her two boys. If u know, U know. Say no to hate speech.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by ursullalinda(f): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wike still loyal to Jonathan even after power....I love such pple....not sycophants who only worship you when you have riches or power

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by okpurukata(f): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama P looking so good

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by lukui: 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
oya start blaming BUHARI!!! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by ruggedtimi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Saw dem leaving their resident in yenagoa earlier today.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Barrister180: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
ursullalinda:
Wike still loyal to Jonathan even after power....I love such pple....not sycophants who only worship you when you have riches or power
Na Dame givam the governor naa

16 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by naijaguy123456(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Colorful gathering of fantastic thieves in Nigeria history, Jonathan family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by jamesversion: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
ursullalinda:

If not for PEJ, Wike for still dey road for Port Harcourt dey hijack tipper.

That said, kudos to him for still showing loyalty. Some people usually forget so soon those who put them in position of authority.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by vikithor(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
correct man GEJ and fine babe PEJ carry waka go check on correct bobo HE Nyesom Wike de slayer of anything A pi chit
learn how to drive better than you where shown,call us ,see below our signature

15 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by id911(m): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
stephenduru:
H.E Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, recieved former Nigerian President, H.E Goodluck Jonathan and Dame Patience Jonathan at the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt.It is unclear what the former president and his wife came to do at Rivers State Government House but it may related to Bayelsa State governorship election

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Wike, I understand Patience Jonathan put you in power but greeting a woman with two hands is a no no for me. I can't do that for anything...nonsense!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by NOL2dworld(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Voice
Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mama the mama, I miss this woman and her Engirish. grin

4 Likes

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by philip0906(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
id911:

[s]Wike, I understand Patience Jonathan put you in power but greeting a woman with two hands is a no no for me. I can't do that for anything...nonsense![/s]
Complete bullocks!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House by Korllami007: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
id911:

Wike, I understand Patience Jonathan put you in power but greeting a woman with two hands is a no no for me. I can't do that for anything...nonsense!

How do you want him to greet her?

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat / Jonathan Commissions 4 Navy Warships (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.