Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed (52954 Views)

A Mob Action Witnessed In Lagos: 2 Armed Robbers Burnt To Death (Graphic Photos) / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Armed Robbers Attack A Commercial Bank In Idoani, Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by AngelicBeing: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
GeneralShepherd:

I am 32 years old. I grew up in Onitsha , I can categorically say that violent crime is on the rise.

Back in the day, it was only armed robbery. These days there's terrorism, kidnappings, political thuggery , more violent cult killings etc
lgnore the zombie, he is talking trash
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by RZArecta2(m): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
zangaozanga:
[s]If any of those people you quoted sue your ass for defamation you will blame the devil,go borrow sense[/s]
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by okuwehcris: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
We have told them to stop bikes from plying our major roads, they prefer collecting roger from them. Stop bikes and see how security will improve. RIP to the dead
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by zeestone99(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
How do we hold our leaders accountable. This all boils down to bad leadership.
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by sonature1: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Lagos is the most secured state my black ass.. The way buhari is going many criminals will arise with more morale.

I don't think so.

Yahoo-yahoo has given many guys jobs
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by Zeronic25(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
indeed only God saves, i passed this place more than 2 times today.....Rip to the dead
this is a hard reminder that the dead always remind the living that one day they too will die.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by EdiskyHarry: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
RIP to the dead.

Nigeria is a country sitting on gunpowder. The number of unemployed young people is enough to raise concern but everybody in Nigeria pretends like everything is alright with this country .

In the next 10 years as population increases and our leaders refuse to plan for the future , we all are doomed. These crimes that the common man experiences will eventually become rampant too in gated areas of the super rich.
The time to act is now

honestly, you are making sense
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by Businessman1986(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Nigeria have never been this insecured and the sad truth is that the president care less.

Of course the President should attend to every single thing, not Governor or Commisioner or other local officials. Do you want an all powerful Presido or a President with reduced authority? You niggas need to choose
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by Businessman1986(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Powerful President = Less development of State level admin structures
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by smartigo: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
It is not a bank that was robbed but a woman around that Falomo. It is unfortunately those people died as their death was after the operations. Hard currency was involved .

It is very risky carrying huge sum of money as nobody can be trusted. The woman was traced to that point on bike.
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by dthabit(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by raphy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
i think all banks need to start using robots as security guards human are not to be trusted.

when the robbots detect a robbery he will raise signals to the police on. duty and thy will just arrested him before he brings out his weapon.there jus be inside source everybody need money o..

December is Here...
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by raphy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
smartigo:
It is not a bank that was robbed but a woman around that Falomo. It is unfortunately those people died as their death was after the operations. Hard currency was involved .

It is very risky carrying huge sum of money as nobody can be trusted. The woman was traced to that point on bike.
this one make it clearer

that means the poster fhck up big time.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by DexterousOne(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
RIP to the dead.

Nigeria is a country sitting on gunpowder. The number of unemployed young people is enough to raise concern but everybody in Nigeria pretends like everything is alright with this country .

In the next 10 years as population increases and our leaders refuse to plan for the future , we all are doomed. These crimes that the common man experiences will eventually become rampant too in gated areas of the super rich.
The time to act is now

He who has ears

The ones living in gated communities are living in fools paradise
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by DexterousOne(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
anenymasng:

What do you want lazy Nigerian youths to do? Nigeria is doomed with the kinda citizens she has. Cowards everywhere!

It's sad and shameful
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by Besto(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
raphy:
i think all banks need to start using robots as security guards human are not to be trusted.

when the robbots detect a robbery he will raise signals to the police on. duty and thy will just arrested him before he brings out his weapon.there jus be inside source everybody need money o..

December is Here...

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by Chummynoni(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
policy12:
This is one among thousand reasons I wish Okada riders in Lagos shu be ban, but if u talk so many ppu will tell u about the unemployment rate I naija and how those doing it are using it to survive and feed their families.

I was a victim of Okada robbery, going to work in the morning around Sabo Yaba, I was almost close to Ozone cinema wen ds Okada man drove close to me snatched my phone Gioneee M5 and my wallet. For more than three weeks I kno the trauma I went tru till date anytime Okada man drive by my side I still feel that shock.

If it can work in during Fashola successfully I wonder why it can't work again,the reason Enugu stand out among others over a decade now u can't see Okada rider in Enugu town except the local villa.

The robbers know very well there will be traffic so using a car or keke is tantamount to failure, the reason for Okada that they can easily use to maneuver their way.

Ban Okada in Lagos simple.

R. I. P to the policeman and Okada rider who died in service.
sorry for that experience bro. but banning bike wud definitely do more harm than good. and remember people also use cars to rob and kidnap. wud you suggest govt ban that too?
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by supercase1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
A fleeing police man shot why trying to come back a run with his gun grin
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by XaintJoel20: 4:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Businessman1986:

Of course the President should attend to every single thing, not Governor or Commisioner or other local officials. Do you want an all powerful Presido or a President with reduced authority? You niggas need to choose

Didn't the president and his party promised to restructure the country?
If the country is restructured, then state can have their own armed security outfits.
So long as the president is the head of all the security agencies, we will continue to call on him.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:45am On Nov 15, 2019
How will they be able to rob a bank of all place not ikorudu not ikotun but Ikoyi I doubt this new mayb they got information and rob a bullion Van our side bank premise or a customer
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by GambaOsaka: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
raphy:

December is Here...

Wetting this guy day talk?
Mts chew
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by dondada78(m): 8:15am On Nov 16, 2019
Please DM me or send me an email address I can reach you on.
Brandstudio01:
For goodness sake lives matters. Everyone else deserves to live the same way you want to be alive.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by baratech: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2019
Na wa
Re: Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed by AfroKnight: 9:22am On Dec 10, 2019
Edyice:
NEXT level grin

You don’t even know any of the two dead men, but you decided to amuse yourself with the news of their deaths. All because of what? A cheap political/ethnocentric score? Later you would say you’re educated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State / Woman Found Dead In Lagos Hotel After Night With Alfa / Man Rammed Into Girl 3 Times With His SUV In Road Rage Attack In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.