Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months (8078 Views)

See What Happened When I Moved To My New Environment (pics) / The Beauty Of China — 中国的美丽 / FG To Evacuate Nigerians From China After Viral Video Of Forced Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
ThePianoGuy:
Obviously we all know China is a communist country but to be honest living in China isn’t so bad as other communist countries like North Korea etc. my relationship life is not stable after dating about 3 older Chinese ladies( age 55 was the oldest and am just 23yrs old) my Chinese is fluent but my main problem is reading the Chinese character. Cat eyes girl has left me and it’s been over one year since i last saw her. She was a master student then but now she have graduated. I feel alone here in the middle of nowhere

most Chinese are atheists and they don’t believe in God i really don’t know why but it’s really helping them, my belief gradually change after one year in China. I won’t say am an atheist but i strongly question religion now. To summarize everything am thinking of relocating to Australia after my studies here.###ThePianoGuy
Please don't let their beliefs rub off on you bro, God is ever present even if we don't acknowledge him

5 Likes

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by henrydadon(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
budaatum:

Seems like they do accept him there. Or how much more accepted does he have to be when women there date him?

Lol.. You think if they accept him there he would not be dating a 55 year old lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by SaintHilary(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
igbesachick:

fvck a woman older than your mother? how can you do that? i mean, how can you get hard? and why?

just to think of that makes me feel digusted.
Wen u think of the Permanent Residency attached you'll hv an erection tongue
You dont knw people now turn gay nd Lesbians just for papers
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Gabflex: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
how is china's economy and how can a foreign student adapt? my concern is language barrier
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:24am On Nov 17, 2019
SaintHilary:

Wen u think of the Permanent Residency attached you'll hv an erection tongue
You dont knw people now turn gay nd Lesbians just for papers

ok, but have you got the permanent residency in china?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:31am On Nov 17, 2019
henrydadon:

Lol.. You think if they accept him there he would be dating a 55 year old lady

maybe he really has a crush on old women, provided they are not old black ones.

but the point is, how can he settle down legally in china by having sex with chinese women? not even marriage will help.if the chinese woman divorces him, his citizenship will be stript right away.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:35am On Nov 17, 2019
budaatum:
Do you work there? Are jobs easily found?

what kind of jobs do u want? how much is your expected salary? to serve in a chinese company, or as an errand boy for the african businessmen?
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:36am On Nov 17, 2019
Saintp:

Why would you relocate after ya studies? Can't you settle down there? Is China economy not bigger than that of Australia?

he thinks he will get a brighter future in australia . guess china is inferior to australia, to him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:38am On Nov 17, 2019
seankafor:
China has made the life easier for the average masses tech wise

oh really? just by producing some cheap cellphones? anyway, how do you benefit from such "high tech" , as a black one living in china?
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:41am On Nov 17, 2019
meobizy:
I don’t think I can survive there. It’s nice to see OP is thriving.

Even at 23 dating a 55 year old never crossed my mind talk less of now that I can’t go lower than 24 or higher than 26. 34 or 36 was the oldest woman I ever dated at the tender age of 21.

then you have to stay in africa enjoying your 24to26 girls. wish u good luck.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Suspectzero:

Dude i like your plan and your evolution as a person too. Move on to a Country whom's culture you can more easily adapt to and the language is also your native Language. You've had your time in China but they'll never truly accept you there so the time to move on will be soon. Good luck.

which country do u think will trully accept you, if china is not the one as you say ?
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by budaatum: 2:43am On Nov 17, 2019
igbesachick:

what kind of jobs do u want? how much is your expected salary? to serve in a chinese company, or as an errand boy for the african businessmen?
Can one get a job to feed house pay for uni and buy books?
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:46am On Nov 17, 2019
budaatum:

Seems like they do accept him there. Or how much more accepted does he have to be when women there date him?

the only thing desired of him is his dick. sorry for my abruptness.

4 Likes

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:52am On Nov 17, 2019
Suspectzero:

You judge acceptance by how many local women you are able to bleep? It seems you've never lived in a Western/Foreign Country that's why you think that way. It's more than dating local girls or having a job. It's the way the local people treat you and others like you. You will know if you are truly welcome by your everyday interactions with the people and the system.

but why do you care how the locals look on you? maybe they are just jealous of u, because u win their women over to yourself.

sounds like girls and jobs are not enough to you. in africa, you get black girls and unemployment.

1 Like

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 2:56am On Nov 17, 2019
budaatum:

No, I don't judge acceptance by how many local girls one is able to bleep, though I don't think people who don't accept you will bleep you. I judge the ops acceptance by the ops overall tone which does imply he is accepted. If he wasn't, I expect to hear it in his tone. And to confirm, I asked if he works there, which would only be possible if he was accepted. And to be honest with you, I think his acceptance is due to his own acceptance of others. He reaps only the acceptance that he himself sows, and if he was unacceptable he wouldn't be accepted, I think.

he never mentioned he has a job in china. talked about communism, atheism, old woman sex, will to move to australia, anything but a job.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 3:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Flytime:
Who else came in here thinking he was an illegal immigrant

probably.

how can he stay for 19 months successively? even a student visa does not allow him to stay more than a year.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2019
Suspectzero:

Just like i said before, you've never lived in a foreign land. You only imagine what it would be like. You have a theoretical idea of what its like but i can assure you it doesn't bind with the reality. No amount of loving people would necessarily 'make' them love or respect you back.

OP is making the best of China because it is still far better for him there than the shit hole that is Nigeria. What i'm telling him (and what he obviously is thinking as well) is that although things are better for him in China than Nigeria, he doesn't have to rest on his laurels and can still aim for an even better environment for himself. End.

sounds like china is a stepboard, or something you have tamed and thus have the right to trifle with. why dont you say, you can not survive in china, because you are not accepted ,and you have to get out and chance your luck elsewhere ? that is not a shame, even tons of whites fail to survive in china .
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 3:31am On Nov 17, 2019
Trenton:
op give us first hand info on some things about China,like security, legal system (is it really eroded by the CCP as Western media potrays?)..
.is the economic slowdown really bn felt by average citizens? how is life for average citizens?

the ccp ruling will not affect you any bit. you are an outsider. besides, you are not a swell .

economy development RATE slows down, but economy development moves faster.

life for chinese , is ok. but you are not chinese
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Trenton:
op give us first hand info on some things about China,like security, legal system (is it really eroded by the CCP as Western media potrays?)..
.is the economic slowdown really bn felt by average citizens? how is life for average citizens?

the ccp ruling will not affect you any bit. you are an outsider. besides, you are not a swell .

economy development RATE slows down, but economy development moves faster.

live for chinese , is ok. but you are not chinese
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 3:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Escoffier:
Generally speaking, foreigners living in China,in some level, are entitled more privileges than Chinese citizens,no matter where s/he comes from,what's the color of his/her skin,etc..but things are changing slightly since the new leader Mr.Xi is in power,plenty of expatriates were expelled out the territories,and I guess it would be worse int the future....

so, you mean, if the expatriates have the right to still stay in china, it is their entitled privilege? that is a dog's privilege.

i dont see any foreigner privilege in china. no matter you are black or white ,indian or arabian, you are treated with cold faces. they just want your money.

dont take the overture from the few college girls to be the foreigner privilege . they probably just want to play your dick , to open their eyes only.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Gabflex:
how is china's economy and how can a foreign student adapt?
my concern is language barrier

you are not the first african student in china. if you hear china is good , then it is good.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by igbesachick: 3:47am On Nov 17, 2019
budaatum:

Can one get a job to feed house pay for uni and buy books?

but you have the full scholarship, why do u need to work to pay? your dorm is included in the scholarship. books ? they are ridiculously cheap . anyway, no one reads books. they hand you printed ppt. review them before exams. a perquisite of 300 per month dollars is more than enough for your food. sounds like heaven.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Suspectzero(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2019
igbesachick:

sounds like china is a stepboard, or something you have tamed and thus have the right to trifle with. why dont you say, you can not survive in china, because you are not accepted ,and you have to get out and chance your luck elsewhere ? that is not a shame, even tons of whites fail to survive in china .

Another puzzling response to my comment.
Where in my comment did i imply that OP could or should "trifle" with China?? Please point me to it because your comprehension seems to be way off.

And i am not gonna say what you're asking me to say because clearly OP has survived China and is surviving very well. But who wants to merely survive in this life? (Like Nigerians in Nigeria). Better to actually live and thrive than to merely survive which is why he has his eyes on a better environment for himself.

White people don't go to China to "survive". They go there to do business and make money. Nigerians mostly go there as an avenue to get out of Nigeria.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Gabflex: 11:26am On Nov 17, 2019
igbesachick:

you are not the first african student in china. if you hear china is good , then it is good.

nna nawa ooo, na wetin u fit talk be dis.
am not a student in china and you cant just say china is good base on what you hear.

people are talking about guyz migrating there for greener pastures and am asking how is their economy, how easy is it to communicate, i know i need to understand their language for ease of communication.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
China.....very interesting.
Was it your first choice?
Wasn't the language difficult to learn?
How have you been treated overall?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by ThePianoGuy: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dasani:
China.....very interesting.
Was it your first choice?
Wasn't the language difficult to learn?
How have you been treated overall?
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Rexnegro(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
igbesachick:

but why do you care how the locals look on you? maybe they are just jealous of u, because u win their women over to yourself.

sounds like girls and jobs are not enough to you. in africa, you get black girls and unemployment.
hahahahahaha bad guy
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
ThePianoGuy:

Not sure what the symbol means, but I was just curious to see how an African copes in China...an "interesting" country indeed.
Perhaps I should've read more through the thread.
Nevermind, but thanks anyhow.
Re: My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months by Miraj22(f): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2020
PianoGuy, how far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigeria Bars Travellers From Brazil, S’Africa, Turkey / Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. / Canada Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.