Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Testimony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Testimony (155 Views)

My Testimony ( What God Has Done ) / My Testimony / Warning: Stop Buying Things Late At Night, Read My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony by kamtrix(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone. I just want to share my testimony of the huge miracle God did for me. I schooled in uniben a very strict school in terms of academic flexibility. Since 200 level ending I knew I was going to spill over and it plagued me throughout till 400 lvl. It's not that I wasn't intelligent but I failed many 100 level courses as I had no one to guide me and those courses were hard to pass and affected my course registrations as I even wrote 3 of them in 100,200 &400 levels and funny enough failed 2 of them in final year. At a point I was going to do at least 3 days dry fasting but on the first day morning I prayed a short prayer of like 2 minutes from inside my heart. And I heard what I believed to be the voice of God telling me it was done and I believed. Although there were few times the devil tried to show me it was impossible,
I graduated from uniben without spilling over and with a second class even though I had 3 carry over courses after final year and 2 extra credits from no space to register all my courses. I never begged or lobbied anybody once and I never payed one kobo. My course adviser when I went to see him said I'm blessed and that things just somehow worked in my favour because my last course adviser before him had told me there was no hope at all.[b][/b]
God is real guys, you judge my true life case for yourselves. I felt it's a testimony worth sharing.

(1) (Reply)

State Governments Own Most Bad Roads – Finance Minister Says / TACKLING HYPOGLYCAEMIA: What To Eat / Enjoys Eight Happy Fortunes Of Chanyuan Celestials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.