Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia (344 Views)

Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public / 2019 Goal: How Do I Become Skilled In Public Speaking? / Lagos Police Officer With A Bottle Of Beer In Public Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia by psinfluencer: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Public Speaking Influencer Academy (PSIA)

Do you know that public speaking is a skill??
Do you know that public speaking is one of the most Influential skills??

OUR VISION:
To raise up public speaking influencer
Gaining influence and leverage through public speaking

Through;
Good Communication skill
Skillful public speaking
Self confidence

For some, public speaking is a hobby
For others it could be a nightmare
But then you have to wake up and embrace public speaking because it is one of the most influential skill

Follow through this tread to become a great Public speaking influencer
Don't get left behind on this

QUESTION OF THE DAY
How do you feel when you are to make a presentation in front of some group of persons
What goes on inside of you ??

Would love to know our various reaction
Let's make this interactive so that we all can benefit

COMING THROUGH TOMORROW
How to become a Public Speaking Influencer
Re: Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
psinfluencer:
Public Speaking Influencer Academy (PSIA)

Do you know that public speaking is a skill??
Do you know that public speaking is one of the most Influential skills??

OUR VISION:
To raise up public speaking influencer
Gaining influence and leverage through public speaking

Through;
Good Communication skill
Skillful public speaking
Self confidence

For some, public speaking is a hobby
For others it could be a nightmare
But then you have to wake up and embrace public speaking because it is one of the most influential skill

Follow through this tread to become a great Public speaking influencer
Don't get left behind on this

QUESTION OF THE DAY
How do you feel when you are to make a presentation in front of some group of persons
What goes on inside of you ??

Would love to know our various reaction
Let's make this interactive so that we all can benefit

COMING THROUGH TOMORROW
How to become a Public Speaking Influencer

HI, am so happy i found a thread like dis on nairaland...
I hav done quite a number of public speaking but its been on the church level(youth programs,church seminars etc)

I discovered its something am very passionate about and comes naturally i.e i dont get tensed up wen i hav to face people am looking to make a career out of it buh hav not really phantomed how to go about it..

1 Like

Re: Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia by psinfluencer: 5:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Lanrex99:

HI, am so happy i found a thread like dis on nairaland...
I hav done quite a number of public speaking but its been on the church level(youth programs,church seminars etc)

I discovered its something am very passionate about and comes naturally i.e i dont get tensed up wen i hav to face people am looking to make a career out of it buh hav not really phantomed how to go about it..
This is really awesome
U can do so much with public speaking
As I go on, you will discover how you can be an Influencer in public speaking
Stay tuned and follow through
Thanks for your response
Re: Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia by psinfluencer: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Hello everyone
It's another beautiful day
Another chance to becoming a Public speaking influencer

Now let's go into today's class
But before then, I will give a recap on previous "question of the day"

I am a lover of public speaking, literally I love meeting new people, speaking in front of group of persons. I enjoy it
But should I tell you a secret, in as much as I love speaking in public. I still experience little fear just before I Start, but immediately I commence it all disappears and I won't want to stop talking because of how I enjoy speaking to people
Yeah that's my own reaction

Some persons actually imagine forgetting everything when they get up on stage
Some persons become self conscious, frightening and stammer all through
Some imagine talking gibberish when they are in front of people
And some will be like "I can't do it"
Some will even say to themself, that they are not good enough, not intelligent enough, not dressed enough

All these are FEAR
And do you know you can make this an advantage instead

U CAN DO WHATEVER YOU PLACE YOUR MIND TO DO
And even become a Public Speaking Influencer if only you practice and follow the instructions of becoming a Public Speaking Influencer
Re: Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia by psinfluencer: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2019
The gaining of self confidence and courage and able to speak clearly and calmly in front of people is not a gift bestowed on few people.
Any one can become a great Public Speaking Influencer if you desire to

What do you desire today??
Re: Becoming An Influencer In Public Speaking - Psia by psinfluencer: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
BECOMING A PUBLIC SPEAKING INFLUENCER

let's go......
Are we ready??

Why Public speaking??
START WITH A PERSISTENT DESIRE
Ask yourself the benefits you will get in becoming a public speaking influencer....

Let me tell you a few

▪ Think of the additional self confidence and ability to talk more convincingly in public will mean to you

▪ Think of what it will mean to you socially - The friends it will bring

▪ The Influence and sense of leadership it will bring more rapidly than almost any other activity you can think of

▪ Think of the clients and potential customers it will bring to you; increasing your network

▪ Think of the sense of strength, feeling of power and personal accomplishment

It's a valuable skill I must say
U should always have this in mind before you speak in front of people
It gives you an extra PUSH

U could state other benefits too
PUBLIC SPEAKING DISTINGUISHES YOU AND CAUSES YOU MORE INFLUENCE

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Young Entrepreneurs, Business Owners & Free Lancers / How I Made 250,000 Naira Plus In A Week / 11 Ways To Be Logical And Smart In Thinking And Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.