Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist (500 Views)

Does "Hell" Really Exist Or It Was Invented By Religion? / Does God Really Exist? / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by hakeem4(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
There was this discussion about the existence of the spiritual realm between my friends and I, and I took the position that the spiritual doesn’t exist. As usual people started bringing up different stories which they use for the defence of god, but I didn’t buy it cause most of those stories Weren’t making sense to me.

But the one that caught my attention was one guy telling me I know nothing, that thunderbolt is real. I could not argue with him cause I know nothing about thunderbolt apart from one old Yoruba movie I saw.

Does thunderbolt really work ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by orisa37: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Just try it in the SW and land in EFCC.
Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by hakeem4(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
orisa37:
Just try it in the SW and land in EFCC.
how does it work? That’s what I want to know
Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
It depends on the type of magun you are talking about. If it’s the type that is described to make people jump up and down till they die, it doesn’t exist.
If it is that type that keeps two of the individuals glued to each other, it exist. This type is called penis captivus in science...
Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by hakeem4(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2019
nwabekeyi:
It depends on the type of magun you are talking about. If it’s the type that is described to make people jump up and down till they die, it doesn’t exist.
If it is that type that keeps two of the individuals glued to each other, it exist. This type is called penis captivus in science...
but this penis captivus has been explained by science already. I don’t see the spiritual aspect. I feel this magun is just superstition

2 Likes

Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2019
hakeem4:
but this penis captivus has been explained by science already. I don’t see the spiritual aspect. I feel this magun is just superstition
There is nothing spiritual in the life, people tag things spiritual when they can’t explain it and then don’t want to make any attempt into understanding it.

2 Likes

Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by aadoiza: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2019
nwabekeyi:
You're on a long thing.
Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by aadoiza: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
hakeem4:
Why don't you use yourself as the guinea pig after proper documentation that must have included absolution of those that would be involved in this experiment, and if you come out alive then you can tag it superstition.
Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by Niflheim(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
It is a myth!!! No such thing as that, however, many religious people who were F9 students in Biology class, mistook a natural occurrence, for a "god welding the cucumber and vajayjay together"!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by hakeem4(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
aadoiza:

Why don't you use yourself as the guinea pig after proper documentation that must have included absolution of those that would be involved in this experiment, and if you come out alive then you can tag it superstition.
well I’m willing to. And if nothing happens, what should we do to you ?
Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by Deicide: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
NO!! it doesn't exist.....but then why do people still believe in it? if you go to advance nations and ask this question they would laugh at you grin but go to third world countries Nigeria included the story would be different.
what you would here is.
Them say.
one of my friends.
I know a guy who knows a guy.
at the end of the day, you would end up getting confused, no matter how much you would try to convince them that it is not true the more you would be seen as inexperienced.
You would start hearing stuff like.
it has not happened to you b4 na why you day talk.
This one never jam e.t.c
arguing with superstitious folks in this part of the world can be frustrating.
Re: Does Thunderbolt (magun) Really Exist by aadoiza: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2019
hakeem4:
well I’m willing to. And if nothing happens, what should we do to you ?
Why must I be the one to do it for you? Go to ifonyintedo in Ogun state and carry out your experiment, but until then you can't call it superstition.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Is 17!! Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY / Happy Birthday Dr. DK. Olukoya / Did Islam Get The HIJRA Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.