Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed (73949 Views)

Delta Police Impound Vehicles Of Robbers That Attacked The Bank / Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Metrixnews: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
A group of arm robbers on Sunday invaded a filling station located at Bank road Umuahia, the Abia state capital and cart away with undisclosed sums of money.

The robbers numbering about four ABN TV gathered arrived the filling station at about 9:30am with a Honda Accord vehicle pretending to be customers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDG22BCWeo
Trouble however started when they brought out guns instead of money after their vehicle tank was filled.

They were said to have led the fuel attendant to the vault where money is kept and made away with it along with other valuables including mobile phones.

The name of leader of the robbery gang which lasted about 5 minutes was given as Samson aka Grave, along with his assistance known as Tomato are said to be on the wanted list of security agencies in the state.

https://www.abnews247.com/2019/11/identity-of-robbers-who-invaded-filling-station-in-umuahia-revealed-photosvideo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Kpilo101: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Dem no even masked up. I pray i should not be trapped in this situation. That lady must have been praying inside her as the armed man hold her. May GOD protect the hustlers...amen.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by zoeA: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
This one they have not been caught and their faces showing like that, is that filling station safe?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by donbachi(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Samson to visit grave soon and tomato to rotten soon.

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by operandus(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
The Sampson will soon meet his Delilah while the Tomato will be turned to ketchup.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Fazore: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Lilshorecords(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Space for sale

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Sultty(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good one
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by englishmart(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
They were lucky not to have been caught by mobs

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Jobio1(f): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Grave and tomato

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by realstars: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
We are now in global village, there is no hiding place again ooh!
Soon this idiot will be caught and there will face the full law. Or he go for face transplant.
We thank God for given us technology, in fact nothing is hidden under the sun, the moon and in the sea, ask cameras.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Jasen1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
This camera try self

Nawaa oh person go just drive the pass arm robbers for road w no go know self

This life sha

35 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by mitchyy(f): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Wow. See him walking majestically

11 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Guestuser: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na dem . shocked

4 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by phayvoursky(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
These ones no go school.

Gave themselves out easily.

Abba Kyari and his boys fall on you

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by TheFacelessMan: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
I met this gang way back....

TheFacelessMan:
angry

As an undercover officer in the Nigerian Police, i was caught up in a robbery at the neighbourhood grocery store at Umuahia

After buying St Moritz cigarettes, I was window-shopping - things my 75000 naira salary couldn't buy

I was at the aisle farthest from the entrance when i heard " Make una drop am!!!, biko, biko!!!"
shocked shocked shocked

[img]https://media1./images/20f243e697a63f526fc9a81600daed50/tenor.gif?itemid=4885182[/img]

1st lesson of Police training school - assess your surroundings.

I quickly checked the CCTV cameras and i saw 3 fierce looking boys up to no good.

1 was guarding the entrance, 1 robbing customers and the last 1 was stationed on the girl at the counter. Division of labour at its best.

Back to my story, where was I?

I silently said my last prayers under my breath unlike the those screaming "Amadioha, Jesus and Allah" at the top of their lungs.

I drew my service pistol silently and inched forward slowly in combat stance, sweating furiously even under the A.C.

BANG! I plugged the Mr. Customer Service. His blood splashed on one fat Deeper Life looking woman.

" BLOOOOOOODDDDD OFFFFFFF JESSSSSSUSSSS !!!!!!!" She screamed. How she knew his name, i know not embarassed

The gunshots were loud and deafening.

Mr. Doorman was trying to run away, fumbling with the lock. I shot him in the back.

Lesson Number 2 : Use maximum deadly force if belligerents are armed. 2 down out of 3.

I turned to face the last one at the counter.

All i saw was the frightened face of the cashier
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lesson Number 3 : How could i forget ? DON'T BE OUTFLANKED. DON'T BE OUTFLANKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several things happened in the next 5 nerve-wracking seconds...... shocked

I looked at the girl's face.... her eyes went behind me shocked AND..........

I looked at the CCTV AND...................................................

My eyes saw a running movement in the cameras shocked AND................

I heard movement behind me

A split second before my eyes + brain + feet + ears combined as ONE!!!!!

I was already diving when i felt the impact on my back, the force propelled me against the shelf full of cornflakes.

I was coughing up blood, my knees bent..... gun lost in the dive when he walked up to me cry cry

He cocked the sawned off shot -gun to dispatch me to my Maker undecided

Lesson Number 99 : ALWAYS keep a side chick

I had a side piece in my ankle holster.... I pulled it and shot him in his right eye.

Maybe i eventually met my Maker, but he definitely did so before me

The End.

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by xaggar(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Grave �
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Hoojay(f): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Conceptman: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
this one na see finish as cctv don cast these ones. say no to crime

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by ZombieTERROR: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
The kerosene distributor is busy looting money while his state burns with insecurity...

He has two days to get this crooks..

Or I kick start his impeachment

6 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by livebyday(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
CCTV doing great things for security in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by soberdrunk(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
angry
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Let me wait here and see if they will be caught...

2 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by SalamRushdie: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
That one wey roll trouser be like mopol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Lexusgs430: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Importance of CCTV.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by DennisEche(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Abba kyari to the rescue, give commander kyari one week them go burst them

4 Likes

Re: Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed by Hoojay(f): 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
straight to prison i guess grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.