Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. (990 Views)

Itel Launches Campus All Stars To Showcase Talents In Higher Institutions / Winners Of The Spark 5 Talent Hunt Have Emerged / Ojota Talent Hunt (2) (3) (4)

Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
The Spark 4 Talent Hunt is currently going on in various campuses across the country, the campus team is currently in Federal Poly Oko. Anambra State and students are trooping in mass to participate.

Their numbers isn't surprising seeing that the winner gets to be the Spark Campus ambassador, win one year internship & Pocket money, that's an opportunity no student would want to pass by.

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Check out more photos, there's a lot to experience in this talent hunt

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by Rubiesangel: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
Alot of these guys have got great talents within them, if only they would be discovered. Nice one!
Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by thatkindthing: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Make sense o, atleast this talent hunt isn't happening in Lagos alone, I just hope it reaches us in the north soon.

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
More photos

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
thatkindthing:
Make sense o, atleast this talent hunt isn't happening in Lagos alone, I just hope it reaches us in the north soon.
apparently they should, rumors have it that the Spark 4 talent hunt campus team plan to storm over 30 University campuses in Nigeria so I'm betting yours would be among

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by Ennyholar: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Where are they coming to Unilag?

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by Corroro: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is great, if to say I dey anambra I for go showcase my talents too, but then it's limited to just students undecided
Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by selfdefence: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
That pocket money is the real eye catcher for any student, who campus ambassador help?

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
The talent hunt is real, students showcasing their talents

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
Winners also emerged, that Spark 4 just got a new owner cool

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ennyholar:
Where are they coming to Unilag?
hopefully soon, just be on the lookout for the spark 4 talent hunt campus team
Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by tafat: 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
This is great news, I hope it comes down to my campus in Unijos soon, there are so many great talents to be discovered here.
sureinfo:
The Spark 4 Talent Hunt campus team is currently in Federal Poly Oko. Anambra State and students are trooping in mass to participate.

Their numbers isn't surprising seeing that the winner gets to be the Spark Campus ambassador, win one year internship & Pocket money, that's an opportunity no student would want to pass by.
Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by Ennyholar: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
sureinfo:
hopefully soon, just be on the lookout for the spark 4 talent hunt campus team

No problem
I hope they visit soon
Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
The Spark Talent hunt tour is still on and campuses are still receiving visits

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
The Spark 4 talent hunt campus team is currently in Kano state university of science and Technology KUST Wudil.

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
So many activities going on at this campus talent hunt.

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
There just so much to win, these students will be going home with smiling faces cheesy

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by AmadorSays: 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2019
Great, this is really good, students get to win gifts and talents are discovered so at the end of the day it is a win win situation.
Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by AmadorSays: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
selfdefence:
That pocket money is the real eye catcher for any student, who campus ambassador help?
e help o, that can be a good platform to start a career
Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
The Spark Talent team also visited Baze University, Abuja. It was one hell of an experience.

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 8:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
So many activities, the energy here is on a different level

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
The crowd here is overwhelming

Re: Showcase your talents in the Spark 4 Talent Hunt Currently Going on. by sureinfo: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2019
More photos

Man Wins An Award For Being Lazy, Sends Friend To Fetch It / The FREE TRAINING IS HOLDING LIVE FROM MARCH 15th- 17th / Wedding Planning Made Easy! Find Out How...