Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) (80337 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Iamicekid:
Na her mom God called now, no be conference call abegi

grin
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Iamicekid:

1 Like

Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Newmans: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol by their fruit pls who sabi the remaining?
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Newmans: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lol by their fruit pls who sabi the remaining?
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by segun18(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Iamicekid:

Wao
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
That Atiku Prophetess
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
SalamRushdie:
What is wrong with the dressing ? I don't see anything wrong with dressing but I think you have a dirty mind that's all

Everything is wrong with the dressing for a prophetess daughter. You have a reprobate mind.
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
That's wrong for her to dress that way, she don't know her dressing will make someone to sin, dress like that should be worn inside the house and not outside.
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
What concerns her with her mother's ministry
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Jyde89: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
my brother try look for a solution to the recession in Nigeria, anything she like make she wear na her business.
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
I will like to prophesy into her kukunase.

Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by gees101(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2019
Iamicekid:
#word
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2019
I have no clue who anyone in the story is. The pictures look nice anyway.
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 1:55am On Nov 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
What is wrong with the dressing ? I don't see anything wrong with dressing but I think you have a dirty mind that's all

angry

Oya chop law-breaking tackle!

Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:16am On Nov 15, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 2:43am On Nov 15, 2019
haba! see as she hold those boobies hostage
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 3:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Hungry bloggers
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 4:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Ayoefa:

Where you there when she received the call from God? Rubbish. SCAMMERS left and right,

So because her mom be pastor now, make she no come to enjoy her own life abi, a whole matured adult
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by THURAFTERNOON: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2019
Iamicekid:

COMMENT OF THE YEAR SHOULD BE AWARDED THIS THIS BROTHAAAAA cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2019
safarigirl:

Keep who in check? A full grown adult, that is married with kids?

Is she living in the prophetess' house? Is her mother feeding her? How will she keep her in check?

You people living in Nigeria think that everyone monitors their kids till they enter the grave, when, in the developed world, anybody that attains the age of eighteen, cannot be monitored by their parents.

This is a WOMAN in her 30's, not a teenage GIRL that should be controlled
True ,no adult should be kept in check (except they are breaking the law which is how the idea of prison was conceived ) that is why these preachers should keep their threat of hell fire to themselves and stop trying to control the lives of people to imitate a story book cooked by some people. These preachers love to tell other people how not to dress or act a certain way even when its not against any law. If we are even to look at it critically , Jesus was not a human as we were told Mary was impregnated by the holy spirit which makes jesus genetically half human and half spirit so why should humans be made to believe they can imitate such a person?

So long as a person is not breaking the law no preacher in the name of religion has the right to call anyone a sinner or threaten them with hellfire, it should passed into law under the category of slander as it is psychological assault to label a person just because they dont conform to your personal beliefs.

Pastors should mind their businesses and stop preaching to people to repent if they so feel obligated to save people to heaven ,they should concentrate on their households after all if na money matter them nor dey remember other people.
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Surprised its a female that wrote this.....

She is not as bad as the writeup described her.
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 6:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Iamicekid:

Nigerians always at a rush to transfer their frustration to another soul.

If your father is a soldier does that mean that you'll also a soldier..?

Let's faced our number problem - Oga Buhari and please let Other be.

1 Like

Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2019
Iamicekid:
lmao
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by truthfulparrot(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2019
Flexherbal:
I do not look at, any man.

I have a direct access, to my maker.

She is an adult, and can even decide to choose another religion.

The way my father was preparing herbs, for men with erectile challenges (sperm issues), is a little different from the way I do it.
In their time they were burning herbs into ashes.
But, in my time, I blend them into healthy tea, measured in sachets, in the right dosage.
Ewe Aje ooooo
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Originality007: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you dey mind all this hungry bloggers?
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Her business!
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2019
This one na END TIME birthday party. End of quotes
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Hexdavewalkersl: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
See no one should call her mother here for crying out loud she's a grown ass woman an d she can wear what the hell she wants
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Hexdavewalkersl: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
See no one should call her mother here for crying out loud she's a grown ass woman and she can wear what the hell she wants
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by Crowntop94: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2019
Her mother was called not her.
Re: Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) by deeva1: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Good for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Our Daily Manna / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.